Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

March, what's on the menu??

+4
cookingirl
JanaAZ
bethk
Imelda HL
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151March, what's on the menu?? - Page 7 Empty Re: March, what's on the menu?? Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:28 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Dippy Egg....hahaha....We call it a Dunk Very Happy Egg.
The toast must be cut in half ( Diagonally for me though.) It's so sad, he has to return home so soon though.

bethk likes this post

152March, what's on the menu?? - Page 7 Empty Re: March, what's on the menu?? Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:17 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Dippy Egg....hahaha....We call it a Dunk Very Happy  Egg.
The toast must be cut in half ( Diagonally for me though.) It's so sad, he has to return home so soon though.

He's had his toast (with the crust cut off) cut into 'Lincoln Logs' since he was a baby ~ and I'll never forget when he was about 12 and he thanked me for making his breakfast and said, "You're the ONLY one who will cut the crust off my toast". Such a small thing ~ just not a big deal, really ~ and it meant so much to him.....and still does!

UNCLE JIMMY likes this post

153March, what's on the menu?? - Page 7 Empty Re: March, what's on the menu?? Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:09 pm

NormM

NormM

March, what's on the menu?? - Page 7 20220413

March, what's on the menu?? - Page 7 20220412
Lasagna tonight. Charlie said it was really good but I wasn't to happy with the results.

bethk and JanaAZ like this post

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

154March, what's on the menu?? - Page 7 Empty Re: March, what's on the menu?? Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:48 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

bethk wrote:I'm hoping Debbie is up to stopping by......

Happy Birthday, Bugster!  Hope your day is full of love, laughter & great food!

This is the first time I have checked in in a long time,
Not cooking because I am not eating. I have a TPN bag that keeps me fed. Going to have radiation and chemo soon. Fortunately there is a branch of The City of Hope down here. Thanks for the Happy Birthday. I will try and check in more often,

bethk and UNCLE JIMMY like this post

155March, what's on the menu?? - Page 7 Empty Re: March, what's on the menu?? Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:26 am

NormM

NormM

bethk wrote:
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Dippy Egg....hahaha....We call it a Dunk Very Happy  Egg.

He's had his toast (with the crust cut off) cut into 'Lincoln Logs' since he was a baby ~ and I'll never forget when he was about 12 and he thanked me for making his breakfast and said, "You're the ONLY one who will cut the crust off my toast".  Such a small thing ~ just not a big deal, really ~ and it meant so much to him.....and still does!

Happy Birthday Debbie! In England, they call toast cut into strips for dipping in eggs "Soldiers".

bethk likes this post

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

156March, what's on the menu?? - Page 7 Empty Re: March, what's on the menu?? Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:11 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Moving on to April.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum