Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's "JUNE 2021"...What's Cooking ??

+4
cookingirl
Cookin Lore
bethk
UNCLE JIMMY
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176It's "JUNE 2021"...What's Cooking ?? - Page 8 Empty Re: It's "JUNE 2021"...What's Cooking ?? Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:06 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Since tonight is Jake's last night with us I asked him what he wanted for supper. He joked around and said, "steak & crab"......thinking he'd tease Grandma.

So, this morning I went to Sam's Club and got a couple prime ribeye steaks and 4 crab legs (Dane doesn't eat the crab and will want just the steak).

So, the surprise will be on Jake!

I know he'll appreciate the meal.

177It's "JUNE 2021"...What's Cooking ?? - Page 8 Empty Re: It's "JUNE 2021"...What's Cooking ?? Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:15 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Maybe hot dogs charred on the grill? We shall see.

bethk likes this post

178It's "JUNE 2021"...What's Cooking ?? - Page 8 Empty Re: It's "JUNE 2021"...What's Cooking ?? Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:47 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Whoops! Move on to JULY!

179It's "JUNE 2021"...What's Cooking ?? - Page 8 Empty Re: It's "JUNE 2021"...What's Cooking ?? Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:32 pm

Cookin Lore

bethk wrote:Since tonight is Jake's last night with us I asked him what he wanted for supper.  He joked around and said, "steak & crab"......thinking he'd tease Grandma.

So, this morning I went to Sam's Club and got a couple prime ribeye steaks and 4 crab legs (Dane doesn't eat the crab and will want just the steak).  

So, the surprise will be on Jake!

I know he'll appreciate the meal.

YUMM! Steak and crab. HEAVEN!

UNCLE JIMMY likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum