Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

March, 2021 ~ What's workin' in the kitchen?

+3
NormM
Cookin Lore
bethk
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

bethk

bethk
Admin

It was a "Ho-Hum" supper.......burgers......

again.....

Just didn't know what to fix.

March, 2021 ~ What's workin' in the kitchen? - Page 9 03_31_12

Cookin Lore

I put the leftovers from last week's roast pork dinner in the oven with some sauerkraut, and a couple of potatoes. Now, I'm feeling a little guilty.

I've been cooking every Wednesday for a couple here n the building, and I've sort of hit a wall in what to cook. So, today yesterday I told them that I have to take a break because I am redoing my kitchen
. Well, I am doing that, but I could still do the cooking. Just getting lazy, I think.

Well, while my leftovers were in the oven, Dave came to bring back the dishes from last week, and pay me. And he told me that the dinner last week was absolutely one of the best that they've ever had .! The applesauce was un believable (yes, I made fresh) It was roast pork, gravy, carrots, cauliflower and the applesauce. Potatoes were somethinng I think I invented. Potato chunks, melted butter allover, some garlic granules, parsley flakes roasted in the oven.

I think that maybe my problem has been that I was trying to make unusual, special things, and all they really want is comfort food.

bethk and UNCLE JIMMY like this post

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

It was Cod fish in butter sauce. Steamed vegetables.
Hot cross buns for dessert.

bethk likes this post

bethk

bethk
Admin

Thread Closed.........March on to APRIL.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum