Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

December, 2023 ~ The holidays are upon us! (( How did the year go by so fast??? ))

+2
UNCLE JIMMY
bethk
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

We Decided, and Maria is on way for PIZZA!!!..... Yippy!!!....

bethk likes this post

bethk

bethk
Admin

From Lore:

"Dinner Last night. Might as well take this from any previous picture. Same old, same old! Steak, crinkle cut potato and squash."

December, 2023 ~ The holidays are upon us!  ((  How did the year go by so fast???  )) - Page 5 12_30_19

bethk likes this post

NormM

NormM

Today I will be making a blackeyed pea chip dip. Charlie does not care for plain blackeyed peas and I don't like Hoppin John but we need to have blackeyed peas to eat tomorrow. It's a silly superstition that you need blackeyed peas New Years Day for good luck but 11 years ago we had at Cassie's request, a Mexican New Years dinner and no blackeyed peas. The next morining as I was taking out the trash, I slipped on the icy stars and broke all three bones in my ankle. So superstition or not, I'm not taking any chances.

bethk likes this post

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

bethk

bethk
Admin

Leftovers.......what a crummy way to end the year............

(( sigh ))

December, 2023 ~ The holidays are upon us!  ((  How did the year go by so fast???  )) - Page 5 12_31_19

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum