Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello June! What's cooking today?

+3
Bugster2
UNCLE JIMMY
Niagara Visitor
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

226Hello June! What's cooking today? - Page 10 Empty Re: Hello June! What's cooking today? Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:34 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

NO clue for what to cook. Ho Hum !

227Hello June! What's cooking today? - Page 10 Empty Re: Hello June! What's cooking today? Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:09 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Bugster2 wrote:Oh Joy! On Monday, we are getting slapped with a 60 cent tax per gallon of gas thanks to the Dumocrats. We will now have the honor of having the highest gas prices in the nation.

Tonight was tuna sandwiches on Dave's bread. Meh.

Update:
You would think that a newscaster could get the facts right so I can report them correctly instead of looking like a horse's you-know-what. I have been informed that it is 5.7 cents/gal. That I can deal with.

The newscaster must have been a Republican...

228Hello June! What's cooking today? - Page 10 Empty Re: Hello June! What's cooking today? Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:56 pm

NormM

NormM

Crybaby wrote:
Bugster2 wrote:Oh Joy! On Monday, we are getting slapped with a 60 cent tax per gallon of gas thanks to the Dumocrats. We will now have the honor of having the highest gas prices in the nation.

Tonight was tuna sandwiches on Dave's bread. Meh.

Update:
You would think that a newscaster could get the facts right so I can report them correctly instead of looking like a horse's you-know-what. I have been informed that it is 5.7 cents/gal. That I can deal with.

The newscaster must have been a Republican...
That is exactly what I was thinking but didn't want to say anything.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

229Hello June! What's cooking today? - Page 10 Empty Re: Hello June! What's cooking today? Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:42 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

DD pulled steaks out of the freezer. I cooked them on the grill.
I made cauliflower and yellow microwave bag rice ( Uncle Ben's ) It was good!

Hello June! What's cooking today? - Page 10 Img_1517

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum