Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good store-bought cookie?

+3
jetfan27
Barbara101
Bugster2
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good store-bought cookie? Empty Good store-bought cookie? Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Is there a good store bought cookie out there?

2Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:21 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Pepperidge Farm.

3Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Yes they are good but you only get about 8 cookies and my DH can polish those off in one sitting.

4Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Bugster2 wrote:Yes they are good but you only get about 8 cookies and my DH can polish those off in one sitting.

and so can I.lol

5Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:55 pm

jetfan27

jetfan27

Vienna fingers

6Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

jetfan27 wrote:Vienna fingers

OMG. I forgot about them.. I could eat the whole package..So good..have not them in yrs.

7Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Vienna fingers. I know I have had them, 100 years ago, but I forgot what they taste like. I am not sure I have seen them out here, but I haven't looked either. I will definitely hunt them down and give them a try.

8Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:11 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Now that I think about it…..can't beat an Oreo.

LOL

9Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:09 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

Oreos are what we have been eating in all their flavors but we are sick of them and are looking for something else.

10Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:18 am

cookingirl

cookingirl

Vienna Fingers are not as good as they used to be...
I bought some for my dad a few years ago and they were terrible.
I think it is the trans-fat ban that changed the taste and texture.

Love oreos. Pepperidge Farms all seem to have a coconut flavor to me...

Any other suggestions?

Trader Joe's Ginger Snaps are good.

Or Nonni's Biscotti.....may be a regional company.

Stela Doro is good..? regional also

11Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:12 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I was strolling through the local Target grocery store today....great when you have time to wander and look at stuff.

Did anyone else know they make BROWNIE GOLDFISH ????

You know what I'm talkin' about ~ goldfish crackers, original, cheddar, pretzel, etc. I usually get them to have with cocktails or when we want to snack on cheese, salami and crackers.

They have all kinds of sweet varieties now. I've never seen 'em before.

I saw S'Mores, Vanilla Cookie, something else, and, of course, the brownie variety. OMG - great little snack of dark chocolate, crisp cookie. For when you just want a bit. Or (in MY case) when you want a whole bunch! LOL

Check 'em out next time you're at the store.

12Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Seen them but haven't tried them yet. I was in Walmart today and picked up a bag of Cheetos. They were unusual in that they were white cheddar and the pieces were made to look like parts of a skeleton. I also bought a bag of salt water taffy that was candy corn flavored.

13Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:46 am

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

one of my favorite store bought cookies Keebler® Sandies® Pecan Shortbread cookies, I like them dipped in my coffee + milk

14Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:30 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Imelda HL wrote:one of my favorite store bought cookies Keebler® Sandies® Pecan Shortbread cookies, I like them dipped in my coffee + milk
  oh me too. I use them for pie crust & cheesecake crust,awesome..Also used them for streusal topping.

15Good store-bought cookie? Empty Re: Good store-bought cookie? Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:46 pm

thesweetestpea

thesweetestpea

I just baked a package of Pillsbury Cookies and Cream cookies from the dairy section and they're not too bad and taste and smell very vanilla-y. We also like Voortman's Almond cookies and also sugar wafers. We also like the Windmill cookies by Voortman's and Archway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum