Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

APRIL..Whats Cooking..

+7
Niagara Visitor
Imelda HL
Bugster2
NormM
UNCLE JIMMY
bethk
Barbara101
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

151APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:30 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:Well, get on it! If you had taken the film to the closest Walgreen's instead of all the way on the other side of town you'd have the pics to put up on your wall by now.....

hahahahahahaha

Guess what? ,,........ S L O W again and not working to add any stuff... I'm really mad now.

152APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:44 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

OK, turn everything off and count to 15.

Will it help? Nah....but it does give you something to do to take your mind off it.

153APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:12 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

OMG - stuffed....I am STUFFED! Italian Beef sandwiches: leftover Italian Beef crockpot beef roast with au jus on the side. Bakery sub buns, buttered & toasted, then layered with fresh mozzarella & that's allowed to melt on the sides of the bun. Top with the hot, juicy beef and cut in half because you can't hold a whole one without it drippin' all over your lap! The first fresh Florida sweet corn was super crisp and sweet...will definitely be returning for more soon. I even grabbed some of the pickled beets w/onion from the way-back of the refrigerator.

APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 041414

154APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:42 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

[quote="bethk"]OMG - stuffed....I am STUFFED! Italian Beef sandwiches: leftover Italian Beef crockpot beef roast with au jus on the side. Bakery sub buns, buttered & toasted, then layered with fresh mozzarella & that's allowed to melt on the sides of the bun. Top with the hot, juicy beef and cut in half because you can't hold a whole one without it drippin' all over your lap! The first fresh Florida sweet corn was super crisp and sweet...will definitely be returning for more soon. I even grabbed some of the pickled beets w/onion from the way-back of the refrigerator.

[URL=https://s1223.photobucket.com/user/bethkel/media/041414.jpg.html]

LOoks GOod BEth . I love beef hoagies, and ESpecially with the auju. Chin DRippin GOod!

We had shepherds pie. good.

155APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:47 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

This is crazy.
Now the BB code is back. I must be hooked to a querky majerky server; because it changes speed and application.

156APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:This is crazy.
Now the BB code is back. I must be hooked to a querky majerky server; because it changes speed and application.

everything is fine here..  cheers 

I made some Shepherd Pies for supper today.. loads of potato, so it's very satisfying.. we are stuffed

157APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:19 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Imelda HL wrote:

I made some Shepherd Pies for supper today.. loads of potato, so it's very satisfying.. we are stuffed

cheers That is what Tina made tonight.
She put extra cheese for me. Swiss and a little cheddar.

158APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
Imelda HL wrote:

APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 3602300868  Jimmy.. I only added some Parmesan cheese and I forgot to brush with egg yolk  Neutral 

APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 DSCN3033

I like mine with some glass noodles and slices of hard boiled eggs

APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 DSCN3046

159APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:43 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Imelda HL wrote:
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
Imelda HL wrote:

APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 3602300868  Jimmy.. I only added some Parmesan cheese and I forgot to brush with egg yolk  Neutral 

APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 DSCN3033

I like mine with some glass noodles and slices of hard boiled eggs

APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 DSCN3046

That is a great way to make them. I must tell Tina; because I like less potato and more cheese in mine.

160APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:20 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Tina just ran out to Piggy's Deli, to get us each a 10" sub. That will last me until tonight picking on 1/2 of it as a snack, and Tina's will last her 3 days.

Temperature is dropping...supposed to be 27º tonight with some snow. Great...Let the appetites and cooking begin.

So far so good with this web site.. It is acting normal using IE 10 and Normal using Google Chrome.

Last night I wrote all the pierogi recipe and was ready to insert the pics from the photo storage site, and I posted the first one, and then it all disappeared somewhere.
I will try again, as long as the site keeps me on their server. Some of the servers they said were having issues, so I know it's not just me! It depends which server gets pinged onto which is in the Philippines somewhere??

161APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 195

Orzo shrimp,sausage stir fry something...

162APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:19 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I don't have a clue about what the problem could be, Jimmy. I've had no problems at all, although in the past I have had issues. Sometimes I think there are 'Gremlins' in the computer and they do enjoy their mischief! I hope to see your pictorial soon....

Tonight was burger night!

APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 041514

163APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:20 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Barbara101 wrote:
Orzo shrimp,sausage stir fry something...

There you go with those shrimps again....

Showoff!

lol

Looks really yummy!

164APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:21 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:I don't have a clue about what the problem could be, Jimmy.  I've had no problems at all, although in the past I have had issues.  Sometimes I think there are 'Gremlins' in the computer and they do enjoy their mischief!  I hope to see your pictorial soon....

Looks too good to eat!....
yeah!!.... I'm gonna try to post a picture and supper to see what the heck is going on.
Wish me luck!

165APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

bethk wrote:I don't have a clue about what the problem could be, Jimmy.  I've had no problems at all, although in the past I have had issues.  Sometimes I think there are 'Gremlins' in the computer and they do enjoy their mischief!  I hope to see your pictorial soon....

that looks so good.I took out some burgers & moved everything around in the freezer to find the buns I just knew I had. APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 1450907917 No buns to be had. So burgers another night..

166APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:36 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Piggy's Deli made supper tonight!

Tina mentioned Piggy's and we got some Subs and Sandwiches.

MY Hoagie / Ham / provolone / lettuce and mato with onions
APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 52sh

And Tina's Ham only. On a roll!

APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 M0rx

167APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:59 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

YooHoo ???? I haven't seen that in years!

And I've only tasted it once....glad someone likes it!

And you're going to save half that sub for later? Come on, tell the truth. It's gone this very minute, isn't it? LOL Sure looks tasty ~ fresh sliced ham.

168APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:02 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Barbara101 wrote:
that looks so good.I took out some burgers & moved everything around in the freezer to find the buns I just knew I had. APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 1450907917 No buns to be had. So burgers another night..

I got smart when I buy buns...or dinner rolls...whatever. I have that gigantic box of plastic wrap (I just leave it sitting on my countertop ~ use it for tons of stuff every day) and when I buy buns I take them out of the package and wrap each individually. Then, back into the plastic bag and into the freezer. No more freezer burn, no more stickin' to each other, no more dryin' out. It takes a few minutes but they stay good down to the last one.

169APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Jimmy said you can get that Italian Tuna at Publix..Yes they have it $8 for 4 cans.I said oh hell no. Then I got home & realized I had spent more for 2 cans then the $8 for 4.@$2 a can.  APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 2855670339 

Then a friend told me she buys it at TJ @$2 a can  APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 2876911673 

When I go food shopping I will pick it up..

170APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:08 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

math whiz.....

APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 2876911673 APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 2876911673 APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 2876911673 

171APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:23 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:YooHoo ????  I haven't seen that in years!

And I've only tasted it once....glad someone likes it!

And you're going to save half that sub for later?   Come on, tell the truth.  It's gone this very minute, isn't it?  LOL  Sure looks tasty ~ fresh sliced ham.

Nope!.... I was a good boy.
I ate an apple turnover to stave off the temptation of eating the WHOLE Hoagie! Don't Cha Worry though!
Tonight after shower time, and in my robe...Tina Mommy asleep on the ez chair...there will be a little knife chopping up that 1/2 a hoagie into small pieces; to make it seem like smaller pieces leave no guilt about over eating.
 Embarassed  Embarassed 

172APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

jocolor APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 1297124391 

173APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:26 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:math whiz.....

APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 2876911673 APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 2876911673 APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 2876911673 

And I'm c o n f u s e d !  Shocked 

174APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:51 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Ah, well, Jimmy, Barbara thought the tuna she wanted was too expensive to buy....four for $8.

So she bought another kind that was more expensive....and THEN she calculated the prices and realized the Publix kind was less expensive.

Therefore, Mean Beth called her a 'math whiz'....

175APRIL..Whats Cooking.. - Page 7 Empty Re: APRIL..Whats Cooking.. Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:55 pm

NormM

NormM

Cooks Ill. was complaining about how much more expensive that tuna in bags was over cans until someone drained out the liquid in the cans, it was the same weight and same price.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum