Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ?

+3
cookingirl
Crybaby
UNCLE JIMMY
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Thu May 18, 2017 11:57 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

I am glad Crybaby bought one.

152MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 12:18 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Gosh, I really enjoyed the refrigerator stories Michelle. I had done Commercial Refrigeration for years when I first came out of the Navy. It is really nasty work, and especially supermarket refrigeration. The most idiotic, is domestic refrigerators. I only did work on that, if it was a friend.
Today, the new refrigerators, are so over designed, and the electronic control boards are such an expensive item, it's better to throw away the refrigerator, and buy a new one; rather than purchase a new control board.  I always stay far far away from domestic reefers.

My son bought a new Samsung a few years ago, and the control panl front screen would fall out and drop on the floor. I called Samsung to ask for a glue kit to repair the plate, and they said it is not available. I asked what adhesive do I need, and they did not even know!
I told my son to call them to pursue the complaint, but he just taped it on.

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 TQjBSI

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 6mCWAv

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 AKVd21

153MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 1:01 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

I have one complete set of measuring spoons, a later model with many different size spoons, and a broken apart set missing a couple of spoons, which consists of a few stray spoons of the most usable sizes, which for me are a tablespoon, a teaspoon and a half teaspoon.  So in most cases, I don't need to clean any while making something or baking.  

Re liquid measures, I have 2 large 8-cup glass bowls that I use a lot, e.g., making roux in the microwave, letting dough rise like Norm mentioned, and heating up things in the microwave that can expand rapidly.  I also use those big ones as bowls for cake making and batter mixing for things like waffles or pancakes.  I have 2 2-cup glass measuring cups, and 1 1-cup glass measuring cup.

I also have a set of those plastic "angled" liquid measuring cups, the kind you don't have to bend down to "read" but can see the measure as you're filling them by looking down.  These we both love so I have 2 1-cup, 1 2-cup and 1 4-cup.  I also have a teeny tiny one of those that I bought for cocktail making.  It measures 1/4 cup, 1/8 cup and 1/16 cup on one side, zero to 60 ml on another side, and also 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2 and 2 ounces.  Since some of the measures on it are so small, it would be useless as a regular measuring cup but is perfect as one of those angled cups that you look into to measure.  It's really super for making today's cocktails with a little of several ingredients.

A couple months ago, when I was using my little mis en place glass dishes with a lip on one side for dry things like spices, minced garlic, minced shallots, etc., I realized I didn't have anything to hold a variety of liquids when setting things out.  So I bought a 7-Piece multicolored nesting Measuring Beaker Set, which lets me measure out various liquids ahead of time, which Brian and I really like as they're so useful.  The set includes 1-cup, 2/3-cup, 1/2-cup, 2-oz, 1-oz, 1 Tablespoon and 1 teaspoon beakers, each having a flat stable base of a different color and a pouring spout, and they nest so they take up next to no room. We use them so often that they usually end up staying out on the island; we use them for measuring (or just holding) various liquids such as water, oil, vinegar, citrus juice and different extracts.  

Here's a link for a picture of the beaker set, cause for some reason photobucket let me upload it but not save it:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LE6FO4Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For dry measure, I have a big set of nesting stainless steel measuring cups, with the following measures: 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 1 cup and 2 cup.  I wish I had a 1-1/2 cup dry measure, but never got around to buying one.  I also have several two 1 cup measures and one 1/2 cup measure from previous sets, and they tend to come in handy as well.

All of the dry measures nest inside one another so they don't take up too much room even though it sounds like a lot.  Those big glass 8-cup measuring "bowls" live in one of the two deep, wide drawers in my island and hold all the glass measuring cups along with one of the one-cup angled cups, and the three-piece set of angled cups nest in the cabinet which houses glasses with the teeny one sitting in there too.

154MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 1:10 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Bugster2 wrote:I watched a feel good movie last night: A Street Cat Named Bob. A little bit hard to understand even though they were speaking English. Those Brits can have some really thick accents. If Joe would let me i would turn on the closed captioning.

I often have trouble understanding the Brits as well, Debbie.  Even Monty Python gave me fits -- I like watching them on the TV with DVR, so I can rewind, often a couple of times, just to figure out what the heck they said!

I have to say, I never even thought of using the closed captioning!   Idea    Brian would probably be just like Joe, as he doesn't even like to watch subtitled movies, which don't bother me in the least.

155MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 1:23 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

bethk wrote:I know I said I was going to be eating leftovers.....but I just couldn't face them again.

So, I took advantage of being home alone and made something for my supper that 'he' won't eat....too many calories.  Personally, I 'don't give a damn, my dear' !

Potato salad!  Nothing else....just a salad plate full of freshly made potato salad.  It's all I wanted so that's what I had.  

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 IMG_20170517_172612080

Mmm, that looks great, Beth. I was craving potato salad yesterday as this woman was on TV with a particularly fatty version, about which she said she used 5 to 6 tablespoons of mayo, which her granddaughter said was a lie. She said grannie used a WHOLE JAR of mayo in the potato salad, which the old lady denied for a while and then said, "Well, it's just the smaller jar, I think it's 8 ounces." I nearly fell off my chair, as that was when she was making dinner for two!!! I've got to say that her potato salad looked delicious but I could hear my arteries slamming shut just looking at it.

I guess I'm lucky as Brian doesn't like potatoes so I rarely make it because I'd end up eating it all. But swap out curly macaroni for those potatoes and the man really gets into pasta salad, especially because I put dill in it which he really likes.

I'd be doing the exact same thing, Beth, if Brian wasn't here. I've got a bag of frozen shrimp in the freezer along with a bag of corn, so I'd make shrimp and corn stew over rice and stuff myself!

156MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 2:07 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
bethk wrote:Love your fried steaks, Jimmy.  I can just picture you walking past the counter every 15 minutes or so and picking one up ~ until there are only 3 left and you just stand there and finish 'em off!   LOL
The scene will commence, exactly as you wrote it here!

Beth's description and your agreement both made me laugh, as it made me think about Brian and his friend Jimmy, who was visiting from the Cape.  I'd made a ham the night before (I make a darn good ham) and Brian took it out of the fridge about 10:30 a.m. (breakfast was barely digested!) and put it on a platter and sliced off a piece, leaving the knife next to it.  We were sitting at the dining room table, talking and laughing and they started playing gin rummy. Before you know it, it was cocktail and beer time, Jimmy with the former and Brian, the latter.  They'd get up to get another drink and I noticed each of them would slice a piece off the ham every time they passed it.  I must've heard, "Honey, this ham is delicious," and "Michelle, this is one damn good ham" a thousand times.  I got myself a drink and let the two kids play while I busied myself elsewhere.  

After a couple of hours of hearing them laughing their butts off having a good time, I wandered back in the room.  In the span of about 3 hours, maybe 3-1/2 at the most, they'd eaten that entire 10 lb. ham!  I'd made a lot of sides the day before so though they each had had seconds, we'd barely made a dent in that ham.  They were hysterical when I pointed it out to them, as Brian said something like, "I just cut a few pieces off when I got a beer," and Jimmy, "I grabbed a piece or two when I made another drink."  I wasn't ticked off but was simply astounded that they'd eaten the whole darn ham!  They were feeling pretty good and were both howling when I said they each better go to bed that night with a gallon glass of water next to them 'cause they were going to be thirsty as all get out and would wake up like bloated balloons the next day!  

Guys are funny, as I make sure I put food back in the fridge, as I know I will keep eating it as long as I have that easy access when it's sitting out there waving at me!

157MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 2:16 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

bethk wrote:Gee, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one in the world who had trouble with garlic.....

You could always slice the garlic clove in two, stick a toothpick through each piece and throw it in with the food on the stove or in the oven. Then it's easy to remove without anyone having to digest it and it's in its mildest form when it's not minced, chopped or diced. At least you'd get the flavor from it. And you're awfully sweet to Dane, as if he ate it while eating out or at someone else's house, he'd be eating it at mine 'cause I adore garlic.

The only time I ever reeked of the stuff was when I roasted a bunch of heads for something I was making and ended up eating just about a whole head of roasted garlic on crackers. I had to go to work the next day, too, so I warned everyone not to come too close to me as it wasn't my breath but it was coming out of my pores! Never did that again. But I would just die if I couldn't cook with it, as it smells so darn good when it's with the onions and oil. Yummy!

158MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 3:48 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Bugster2 wrote:I had a GE fridge that wouldn't get cold enough to keep anything in the door fresh. I called repair and they said it was working fine. This must have been 6 times. Obviously it wasn't when the mayo would spoil within a couple of days. $ years later it quit working entirely and we tossed it. That is the last GE I will ever own.

I know what you mean, Bug, as once you get shafted by an appliance, that brand becomes anathema to you. I'm that way about Kenmore -- my parents hated Sears appliances and I inherited a Kenmore stove when we bought this house, and was forced to buy a Kenmore side-by-side fridge when we bought the house as it's the only one slim enough to fit in the "hole" in my kitchen. It was a piece of junk and I had nothing but problems with it before I chucked the damn thing after a couple of years and had the short wall which enclosed the fridge on one side removed so I could fit in a bigger fridge! I had lousy luck with several refrigerators, all different brands, though. In the almost 18 years we've lived here, I think this is our fourth refrigerator!

The stove's temperature ran about 25 to 30 degrees hot and I tried once to get it calibrated but like the guy warned me before working on it, often the appliance would simply revert back which it did. Other than that problem, it was okay though I think I hated it, too, just cause it was a Kenmore. Not that I've ever been much of a baker, but the hot oven made baking difficult even though I'd adjust the temp by 25 or 30 degrees and had 3 oven thermometers in it at all times to try to figure out the best place to put baking pans. If we weren't so busy buying refrigerators, I'd have bought a new stove, but it didn't start failing to work until late in 2915. You've probably heard me saying how much we love the LG stove we bought in April 2016! That's the last Kenmore appliance that will ever come inside this house, I swear, if they even make them anymore.

159MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 4:55 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

I know what you mean, Norm, especially about corn! Same thing here with the shrink-wrapped packages of 4 or 5 ears. Brian doesn't eat corn and occasionally, I'd like to purchase an ear or two of fresh corn for myself. Unless I get frozen ears, forget it except for a couple of times a year when I see "loose" ears for sale. And when I do see them in the store, they usually are beginning to look beyond their best.

But I do see smaller quantities of meat sold here in almost all of the groceries. Can't you buy larger quantities and freeze part, or do you not like to freeze meat? I have a friend who won't freeze anything, as she hates things that were frozen. I do notice here that lots of times to get the sale price, you've got to buy larger packages of meat.

Like I said earlier, we really like leftovers so it's really not a problem for us. We're usually not only looking forward to having the same meal again but are glad we don't have to cook again. I love to cook and Brian enjoys it too but with both of us suffering with back problems, it's much more of a chore than it used to be.

Today I made chicken enchiladas. They're not hard to make but just take a little time but it took me forever! I've altered my habits and now do my chopping while sitting down instead of standing at the island, and I keep the Cuisinart on the counter now so I use it more than I used to in order to make things quicker for me. Even with Brian helping me a little (he's really suffering with what we think is a pinched nerve in his shoulder with pain radiating into his arm and hand so much so that he is having difficulty writing; he had an MRI this morning), by the time I was nearing the end, I was really really hurting and had to sit down and rest for longer periods of time, which meant things would take even longer.

I finally finished them and they really came out well. I put the corn tortillas on the griddle this time prior to stuffing them and until they had just a few brown spots on them. I think it made a nice difference. I added about 5 ounces of fontina to the cheddar in the chicken filling to make it a little gooey, an extra jalapeno and some cumin, smoked paprika and a bit of coriander to jazz things up. I think it could've handled a third jalapeno. After all those hours (yes, hours), it will be nice to enjoy them again tomorrow, that's for sure!

160MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 5:12 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

bethk wrote:It would drive me crazy to have problems with an appliance all the time.  I don't like having to call for repairs so usually Mr. Amazing figures out how to fix whatever it is.  He loves the you tube videos on the computer....uses them all the time.  I don't thing I've ever purchased an extended warranty for any thing.

It does indeed drive one crazy, Beth. Count your blessings that Dane is handy, honey, 'cause not everyone is. I sometimes watch YouTube videos, too, to see how to do something but you've got to have a certain amount of knowledge before you'd even attempt to repair something like a major appliance. The instructions wouldn't make sense to some of us. I used to NEVER buy extended warranties but today I'm convinced things just aren't made to last. I got tired of paying for repairs so it's easier to buy the warranty at the time of purchase. They rarely go unused either. Plus I found out some places will negotiate with you on the cost of the warranty in order to close the deal, especially a local place that handles their own repairs.

One thing I never purchase a warranty for is a car. I just bought a new car at the end of March and the same finance guy, the son of a working acquaintance of Brian's who's married to a chick who worked at the same large law office I worked for, handled that part of the process. He also handled the financing of the last Honda I bought there in 2009. He said he was obliged to tell me about the different warranties they offer, as I reminded him as soon as I entered his office that I wasn't interested in purchasing any of them. The worst part is they add them to the price of the car so you're financing those warranties too! I told him I like Hondas because they're reliable autos that hold their value so I know I won't need the darn warranties!

161MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 5:14 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Bugster2 wrote:I am glad Crybaby bought one.

Me, too, Bug, but I always buy them on the built not to last appliances of today. Heck, when my parents bought a new refrigerator, they'd put the old one in the garage to hold other things. The darn thing would run for 30 years. Not anymore!

162MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 5:22 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Jimmy wrote:Gosh, I really enjoyed the refrigerator stories Michelle. I had done Commercial Refrigeration for years when I first came out of the Navy. It is really nasty work, and especially supermarket refrigeration. The most idiotic, is domestic refrigerators. I only did work on that, if it was a friend.
Today, the new refrigerators, are so over designed, and the electronic control boards are such an expensive item, it's better to throw away the refrigerator, and buy a new one; rather than purchase a new control board.  I always stay far far away from domestic reefers.

Glad to hear you say that, Jimmy. I think they purposely build them not to last today -- no lie! Just like women's stockings -- I've read that they've had the technology for years and years on how to make sheer stockings that don't run. But they don't, and why would they?! They'd rather sell you a new pair of pantyhose over and over again. Had to laugh when most females stopped wearing stockings. Take that!

163MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 5:27 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Beth, your pies looked gorgeous. Wish I lived close enough to benefit from a half pie that you made.

I hope you enjoy your trip, too! When you get back, we want a report on what items you made Dane haul home.

Finally getting sleepy so I'm signing out for the night. Making those enchiladas really wiped me out today and thus it's not a good night for me in the pain department. Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow as I need to go to the grocery since Brian is hurting too much; I don't want him picking up anything with his right arm, as he's been really suffering with it.

164MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 11:03 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

Those beakers look interesting. I have something small by Oxo. They look like mini versions of their measuring cups and hold 4T.
I have an 8 cup Pyrex measure that I use for hot things and also for bread risings, like Norm does. The only thing I don't like about them is that the pour spouts are bad. Liquids don't pour but spill. I also have a glass 4 cup, 2 cup, 1 cup. I have a set of plastic liquid measuring cups from the Pampered Chef. I have two large storage boxes full of high end kitchen tools that for one reason or another, I don't use or like. One peculiarity I have is that I do not like stainless tools, cups, bowls. I don't like the "feel" of them. I don't like the sharp edges, or the weight. I like the feel of plastic measuring cups and spoons and bowls. I have one set of magnetic plastic dry measuring cups by Progessive that I like. I have a beautiful set of stainless cups just like you that range from 1/8 to 2 cups. They are in the storage box. I won't get rid of them because they are too good, but I don't use them. I have some heat resistant plastic and silicone spoons and spatulas. I do have a huge stainless spatula for large items and a fine edge stainless turner I use for fish. I just ordered another set of plastic mixing bowls 'cause I hate my stainless ones. I love melamine bowls but, damn, they break if you drop them. Plastic gets ratty looking over time, but I can live with that. Out in my shed I have a ton of baking pans and sheets that I just don't use anymore. I don't want to give them to charity 'cause I keep thinking that one day I might need one which is usually the case. I have a couple of Le Creuset that I rarely use 'cause they are so heavy but when I need one I am glad I have it. My nonstick is Calphalon that I usually buy at Home Goods. They only last a few years so I won't pay a lot for something I have to throw away. I watched a Youtube video the other day where this woman was using a large nonstick skillet where 80% of the coating was gone. I suppose her family had Teflon for dinner.

Last night I tried a copycat Macaroni Grill chicken cannelloni recipe. Meh. I won't repeat it.

165MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

NormM

NormM

I am not super picky about frozen meat but when I get a whole prime brisket to smoke, I get it the day before so I won't have to freeze it. No point of getting an extra nice piece of meat and freezing that.

Here is a piece of meat I don't mind getting in large amounts. It was $3.50 a pound while St. Louis ribes were $5.00 a pound. A package of St. Lo. ribs cost over $20. and it is the same thing as this but less meat. A lot less. If I trim these I will have the same thing and enough left over to make a pound and a half of sausage or I can always freeze the extra for something else.MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 20170518
[url=https://servimg.com/view/18545675/97]

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

166MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 1:38 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

We like Hormel! .... They package a great product.

167MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Fri May 19, 2017 6:21 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

We had NO Lunch.....so I just cooked supper, and we actually ate, and I am all cleaned up already!

I made grilled cheese and tomato, plus peel and eat shrimp.
I threw some muscles with garlic wine sauce in a pan and cooked them.
They are a frozen brand.
Norms previous salmon dinner inspired me to make the muscles after seeing his plate with muscles on his dish.

168MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Sat May 20, 2017 7:00 pm

NormM

NormM

I decided not to trim the spare ribs and cook the St. Louis part separate from the rest of the slab. I cooked it all together. I made a Rich Davis recipe for potato salad and sour dough bread. Rich Davis is the person who created KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce.MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 20170521
MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 20170522
MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 20170523

169MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Sat May 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Norm, does cooking the potatoes in chicken broth actually flavor the potatoes?

170MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Sat May 20, 2017 8:42 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Norm, ....Ya better put on yer bibs, cuz there's a lotta ribs to eat there!

Nice job on the color, and they are a nice size.

171MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Sat May 20, 2017 9:03 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

We had another whatever you find meal day.
I had a roast beef/ mayo on white bread.

I cooked soft scrambled eggs for Tina. She had an emergency tooth extraction today.
Her face was sore on the left side, plus she had an earache, and toothache.
We called the dentist, and he said to meet at 2 o'clock . He was at garage sales today.
He did the visit, because she just got a clean bill of health on her teeth only 3 weeks ago.
The x-rays never showed the tooth was infected inside. She complained about that tooth area but was told it was in her mind.

172MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Sat May 20, 2017 10:44 pm

NormM

NormM

Bugster, I cooked them in a combination of beef and chicken stock but did not let them sit in the refrigerator overnight and i did not notice any flavor being imparted to the potatoes.

173MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Sun May 21, 2017 6:36 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

You know the saying "Don't eat gas station sushi"? Well, you can add nachos to that list. Six people out here got a dose of botulism poisoning from a gas station in Walnut Creek. One poor woman can't talk and can't open her eyes. Whodda thunk nacho cheese sauce could do it?

174MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Sun May 21, 2017 7:08 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Bugster2 wrote:You know the saying "Don't eat gas station sushi"? Well, you can add nachos to that list. Six people out here got a dose of botulism poisoning from a gas station in Walnut Creek. One poor woman can't talk and can't open her eyes. Whodda thunk nacho cheese sauce could do it?

Happened here a few years back! 2 employees at an A&P food market, became ill. They found they ate pickles from the barrel at the deli.
Well, it happens that someone ( one of the men ) in the night crew, was pissing in the pickle barrel just for fun!
Tina worked there, but she was told.... Never eat pickles from the barrel for that reason above!

175MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 7 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Sun May 21, 2017 7:11 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

UGH!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum