Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ?

+3
cookingirl
Crybaby
UNCLE JIMMY
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

101MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Sun May 14, 2017 9:06 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

I made some pizza for Son Jimmy's birthday that was the 10th. Also, for Mothers day.I will show some pics after I process them.

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 6gjchu

Last edited by UNCLE JIMMY on Sun May 14, 2017 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add pics)

102MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Sun May 14, 2017 9:48 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Your family love your pizzas, Jimmy. Been a while since you've made a batch! Tell Tina "Happy Mother's Day" from me......

As I mentioned, we were invited to Don Shula's Restaurant at The Dolphin Resort at Disney tonight. Dane and I have never been there (and if you saw the $$ you'd understand why....) But it was absolutely wonderful!

I had the 22 oz. Rib Eye.....

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 IMG_20170514_172213564

We all shared the 'sides' - Baked potato w/toppings, grilled asparagus, roasted corn and creamed spinach. Bill & Dane both ordered the filet mignon and had a side of bernaise sauce, which he doesn't care for, so I got that to go with my steak. OMG ~ the entire meal was delicious. I ended up taking more than half my steak and the rest of the sauce home to reheat tomorrow.

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 IMG_20170514_172708759

For dessert Bill (Lyn's husband) had an apple cobbler and Lyn, Dane & I all had this......a Chocolate Martini !

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 IMG_20170514_162812550

103MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Sun May 14, 2017 10:28 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Fabulous steaks Beth! All the great times coming up....Oh My Goodness!
I told Tina you said Happy Mothers Day, and she said the same to you! Thank You!
And to all mothers !

104MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Mon May 15, 2017 5:11 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Beth wrote:Yes, Debbie, it was an absolutely beautiful kitchen. I did get one pic that's not all that great....shows a slab of granite with some people standing around the other island and the gorgeous Wolf range. You can't really tell how large both islands were....they were identical. I think the ladies were cleaning up after putting away all the leftovers from the buffet meal they had set out.

Everything about this kitchen was 'top shelf' and done with wonderful taste, although I would think the corners of the islands would look better 'rounded off' instead of with the decorative carving (probably done a few years ago when that edge design was really in vogue).

Yeah, you're absolutely right about those island corners, Beth. You've got to be careful when straying from normal clean lines when designing as stuff like that has a tendency to look very dated in a couple of years. It would be an easy fix, though, since that edge design is outward, don't you think? The only thing disappointing I noticed was the room sure didn't seem to have a lot of natural light -- were windows lacking, or perhaps there was a huge awning or something off the kitchen which though wonderful while sitting outside, blocks natural light from a home. I love tons of windows (and we're lucky to have 'em, too) but especially in a kitchen, as it just livens up the space so much and you spend a lot of time there, too, so it's so important to me.

Loved your story about your travels with Lyn and really enjoyed not only your descriptions but the pics, too -- that French Quarter Tavern looked adorable, as did the food! You're too right about men wanting to set speed records in the car and the hurry up stuff that happens, even though I was always able to travel mind boggling distances without the need for a restroom.

Your stories about your trip with Lyn reminded me so much of my road trips with my friend Linda (in August, we'll have been friends for 45 years; I've known Linda and my friend Mary, who's not friendly with Linda but was the one who introduced me to her, both that long -- longer than I've known Brian!). I wrote a very long email to you guys about some of the hilarious adventures Linda and I have been on, including food references, and just now lost the message. Grrrrr! I really should go into Word when I find myself typing a long message, as when they get really long, I invariably hit something and off they go into computer oblivion.

Anyway, thanks so much for your recounting! There was a "blip" of some sort with cable today (the power didn't blink but the cable on the two TVs we were watching did) and of the four TVs in the house, one refused to get a picture afterwards and, of course, that's the one in our master bedroom! Miss Can't Sleep Through the Night and her dear close friend Miss My Back is Literally Killing Me reside in that bedroom -- my sad sack self uses that TV to not only amuse myself but also to distract myself from times when my pain becomes overwhelming and the opiods don't work for some reason -- you can't take another one so you just have to live with the pain until at least six hours pass and hope the next one will pick up the slack. The longer you go without taking a pain pill is best, of course, as the relief they give you then feels much much better. Though I've resigned myself to doctors telling me I will be on such medication for the rest of my life, the opiods for which I'm extremely grateful still scare the bejesus out of me!

Luckily, I'd just purchased two novels and zoomed through the second half of one this evening -- a good book for me, as I laughed a lot and then ended up crying of course. A good story without a pat ending. Just about to start a detective thriller written by a Brit who's a former cop and journalist, Paul Finch; the book is "Strangers" Are any of you big readers? Though I've gotten away from it in the last couple of years, I've always been lost without a book. Love having one in my purse when sitting in a doctor's waiting room, as I become very impatient but an hour passes very quickly if I'm engrossed in a book. Non-fiction is what I primarily read and enjoy -- I love a good storyteller!

But your lengthy email was just the medicine I needed (a "tonic" as the really old ladies would say). And though I lost my huge message to all of you, I had a lot of fun remembering those times with my friend and was certainly distracted from tonight's really intense pain. Tomorrow a friend is coming to do plumbing work on our non-functioning toilet in the master (first, it was running from the little holes INSIDE the toilet bowl, which my cleaning lady noticed; then it stopped filling at all, well, you can get a small flush from it about once an hour if you hold the handle down to flush it. So we've been flushing it for a couple of days with a large container of water.) Vincent, our friend who apprenticed as a plumber years ago, and the cable repairman can entertain one another, as they'll be here at the same time. Hope all will be functioning properly tomorrow evening.

In a final mention of food, we had eggplant smothered with ground beef and onions, garlic, celery, and diced poblano peppers; turned out really good and I beefed up the flavor with some concentrated beef au jus and some red wine; used dried thyme, fresh thyme and some red pepper flakes, too. Brian chopped everything for me, peeled the eggplant and made the rice we served it over -- so he made it easy peasy for me. We hadn't had eggplant for a while and we really enjoyed it; it will be even better tomorrow. I'll make a nice salad too as we have some very ripe homegrown tomatoes (we've been enjoying cherry tomatoes for well over a month but just picked our first larger tomatoes ruby red off the vine), cucumbers I bought at the farmer's market, a big beautiful head of variegated leaf lettuce, and some nice spicy radishes. I'm going to throw in some capers and make a creamy type vinaigrette dressing for a change.

105MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Mon May 15, 2017 5:18 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:I made some pizza for Son Jimmy's birthday that was the 10th. Also, for Mothers day.I will show some pics after I process them.

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 6gjchu

Jimmy, your pizzas looked so good I decided to replay them for us! Love that one piece somebody snacked on already -- would that be the photographer perhaps?!

106MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Mon May 15, 2017 5:31 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Beth, your dinner at Shula's looked delicious. Love béarnaise sauce and though Brian's not an egg man except for fried, scrambled and omelets, he loves tarragon so I think he'd like béarnaise too. I recently got him to taste hollandaise sauce and he admitted he liked it so others such as béarnaise are only just an herb away.

Was Shula's a pretty place, Beth, or clubby looking or what? How sweet of them to take you but you really, really did a lot for Lynn and him during that episode so you deserved it! But it's so sweet to have a friend who acknowledges all the kind things you do for her, too.

107MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Mon May 15, 2017 11:07 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Michelle, Shula's was lovely ~ it would be crowded if all the table were filled but we had reservations at 4:30 (old people, don't you know???) on Mother's Day.  The tables were all fully set on white linens and black napkins.  They have a long menu and when you are taken to your table they leave a football on a stand that has the cuts of steak printed on it....part of the 'show', I'm sure. I could have used a little more light to read the menu but Lyn just got out her phone to use as a flashlight so we could read the menu. The waiter thought a pair of 'cheaters' might help so he brought a spare pair to offer as assistance. But it was mainly the lack of light and old people's eyes......

The wait staff was wonderful ~ two waiters for each table as far as I could tell.  Ours brought a cart with all the cuts of beef examples (wrapped in plastic & on ice) to the table to show what the cuts were.  I was kind of hoping they would reassemble the pieces so it looked like a real side of beef but that didn't happen.

The 22 oz. rib eye was FABULOUS!  It was cooked exactly as ordered and very lightly seasoned so the taste of the beef was what you got.  I'll probably have the leftovers today.

After dinner they brought Lyn and I each a long stemmed red rose in honor of Mother's Day.

Of course, they had no idea how difficult the day is for Lyn since losing both her children.  But I keep reminding her that once a mother, always a mother.  She's mothered more than the ones she gave birth to and those women still send her love every day of the year.

108MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Mon May 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

bethk wrote:When we were driving to the hotel in Atlanta (after Lyn got word we didn't need to hurry to get to the visitation on Thursday evening) we saw a HUGE oriental market and decided to stop to have the treat of seeing the kind of market other people take advantage of, and probably take for granted because there is such an array of choices in the area.

Apparently one of the produce specials was pound boxes of strawberries.....$0.79 each!  Amazing price.  The produce department was filled with so many things I had no clue what they were.  The meats were facinating.....huge bags of chicken feet, gizzards, hearts, etc.  They sold whole lambs (in canvas sacks), tons of live and fresh fish.

We walked up and down the aisles just to see the wide variety of items.  I was really happy to find THIS on the shelf.

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 IMG_20170514_102823982

Now all I have to do is figure out how to cook beautiful meals like Imelda does and learn to take really breathtaking pictures to share with you guys.  I suspect these jarred fried onions are the key to her meals!  LOL

I brought home a couple fried peach 'hand pies', one for us to split and one for our neighbors, Tommy & Joanne.  He's from Georgia so I just had to bring HIM something peachy.  Dane and I shared our peach pie half moon....it was good peach flavor but they added almond flavoring (like maraschino cherries) and I much prefer MY peaches without the addition of any flavoring or spice.  I like the pure taste of the fruit.  But, of course, it didn't stop me from eating my half of the pie!

I saw you found the treasure Beth, next time if you want, I will ship you the ones from Indonesia, they were made from real shallots with no filler, so crunchy and tasty, I usually brought a kilogram for my whole year supply

This Mother's day, I cooked Frosty Meatloaf, I saw Christ Kimball showed it  on the cooking show, and at the last minute I offered to bring the dessert, my sister in-law brought salad and shrimp cocktail

Dirk called it Potato pie, I called it Frosty meatloaf, oh well, it was delicious, the mashed potato was so right, but the meatloaf was a bit dry, I added some bacon and sauteed onions in it, I used lean ground beef, next time I'm going to mix it with the 80% ground beef

mustard, ketchup, brown sugar, worterchester (sp?) sauce and wine vinegar sauce

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 DSCN5727

topped with mashed potato

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 DSCN5734

with egg wash, broiled

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 DSCN5736

meatloaf in a blanket  Laughing

URL=https://s1024.photobucket.com/user/monyet13/media/1_1.jpg.html]MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 1_1[/URL]

calamansi curd tart, we have just picked 5 lbs of calamansi citrus from our backyard

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 DSCN5742

109MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Mon May 15, 2017 6:25 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Thanks for the offer, Imelda, but I think this jar will end up being my years supply....or more! Dane doesn't care for anything like that sprinkled on his food so it's all for just me.

You had me guessing about the calamansi....I had to google it. Found it's a citrus / kumquat type fruit. From the pic I was guessing a lemon curd like filling. Looks good!

Dane knew I had another avocado in the refrigerator and was sure Mexican was in the meal plan for tonight.....so he had his mouth all ready and was looking forward to it.

SURPRISE!!! I fooled him and made halusky instead ~ fried noodles, smoked beef sausage, cabbage, carrots & onions. It's what I was hungry for! (maybe he'll decide to start doing some of the cooking if I don't make all his favorites)

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 IMG_20170515_170146853

110MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Mon May 15, 2017 8:29 pm

NormM

NormM

Our dinner was Vietnamese chicken wings.

MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 20170515

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

111MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Mon May 15, 2017 9:16 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Every time I look at your dinner pics, Norm, I want to eat at YOUR house! YUM!

112MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Mon May 15, 2017 11:53 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:Every time I look at your dinner pics, Norm, I want to eat at YOUR house!   YUM!
That's right Beth! And I know you are a wing person.

113MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Tue May 16, 2017 12:02 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Supper and meals, was whatever we could find.
I had two cheese slices slapped between a slice of bread. I asked Tina to make a nice pot of chicken soup, and told her there were boneless, skinless thighs in the freezer.
She couldn't find them, so I ran downstairs to bring them up. She didn't see them?/?

It's been rather cool here past few weeks. I figured a pot of soup would be good.
It's in the crock pot now for tomorrow. The kitchen smells fantastically delicious!

It's snack time now, so I had an ice cream bar, and Tina heated a slice of Pizza that was leftover from last nights dinner.

114MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Tue May 16, 2017 7:58 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Dane left early this morning for Ohio. I just got a text from him that he had arrived safely and was going to fix himself a drink before getting something to eat and go to bed.

I've been changing sheets, bleaching some pillow covers & wash cloths and generally staying busy all day.

For the next few days I'll be cleaning up the leftovers before I fly to Ohio on Friday. I don't want to come home to a refrigerator full of really old leftovers.

115MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Tue May 16, 2017 9:27 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

It was the chicken soup tonight. It was good.
Tomorrow, I will bread some nice beef cutlets, and it will be chicken fried steak.
I guess mashed potatoes ( with butter ) and peas.

116MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Tue May 16, 2017 9:57 pm

NormM

NormM

Thanks Beth, for your comments. I posted something to you right after you said it but I must have not sent it like I thought.

117MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Wed May 17, 2017 1:16 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Beth, your dinner looked delicious even if it wasn't Mexican!

BTW, you never responded to my question about garlic.  Do you just not use fresh garlic or do you guys just not like it at all and avoid garlic powder, too?  All these years and I never knew that!

Norm, like Beth said, your meals always look soooo good.  I noticed that jar of kimchi on the table, too, as I love kimchi.  I just don't like dealing with people who eat tons of it, as you can truly smell an odor about them.  It's not the odor of kimchi either but something much less pleasant!  It's particularly noticeable to me in the morning, too, and makes me wonder if some people eat it for breakfast say with eggs or something...

Imelda, I laughed out loud when I scrolled down after reading you made a Frosted Meatloaf as it did indeed look like icing at first glance.  Cut open it really looked tasty!

Jimmy, I can no longer stifle a laugh when you mention butter in any capacity in your messages.  No lie -- I get a big grin on my face and then I picture that piece of toast and I start giggling!  

I have a question for all of you.  Do any of you eat leftovers regularly?  Brian and I love leftovers but some of you seem to make just enough for one meal.  Or you doctor up the leftovers to make another dish out of them.  We do this occasionally if the situation warrants, say a pot roast or something like that.  But for the most part, we don't mind eating the same meal for two or even three days to use up what we cooked, as we both really like leftovers.  I'm just really curious about that so I hope you each will speak up!   Question  Question

Last edited by Crybaby on Thu May 18, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo!)

118MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Wed May 17, 2017 8:42 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Michelle, re: garlic, years ago when we were newly married (well, in the first 6 years or so) Dane had an ulcer and I had to cut everything out of his diet that irritated it:  garlic, onion, salt, pepper(s), etc. He was on a bland diet for about a year ~ the most boring year of cooking as you can imagine.  After a while I was able to reintroduce spices and he let me know if he could tolerate them or not.  The only thing that bothered his stomach was the garlic.  He could eat hot, spicy peppers without a problem but the garlic was a real irritant.  

My dad loved to cook and would regularly pick our girls up from Nursery School when they were 3 & 4 and have them stay for lunch (he worked a 4-midnight shift at General Mills so he was home in the mornings).  There were days when I picked the girls up after having lunch with Grandpa and I could tell immediately he had fed them his garlic laden meals.  DD#1 would be reeking with the smell of garlic ~ it came from every pore in her body.  DD#2, who ate the same meal, wouldn't have a problem.  Poor Andrea.....even after a long bubble bath, would still stink.  You can imagine how upsetting it was to have a little girl, cute as she could be, all dressed up in her little pinafore dress.....and whenever she got within two feet of people they would say, "Phew!  You stink!".  Well, maybe they didn't say it out loud, but actions speak louder than words....LOL  But, truly, she 'Stunk like a Skunk'.

So, with two out of four unable to eat garlic, I just stopped using it in my cooking.  And, truth be told, it sometimes bothers my stomach if it's too strong.  We went to Tarpon Springs a few years ago and had some humus at a Greek Restaurant ~ I thought I was going to keel over from the pain.  But I think that garlic was just too much and raw ~ which is much harder to digest than when it is cooked.

But, even to this day, if Dane smells garlic cooking in the house ~ and there is a strong odor until it's cooked down ~ he swears it bothers him.  However, if he goes out to a restaurant and has, say, his favorite appetizer ~ escargot ~ which is nothing but snails, GARLIC and butter....well, he's just fine.  Last Christmas he went on and on about how good the kielbasa rounds were that we had at Lyn's ~ sausage with lots of GARLIC.  So, I'm thinking now it's just in his head but if he 'thinks' it bothers him there's no use in me using it if he won't eat what I cook.

When a recipe is really dependent on the taste I will use dried garlic powder, but I'm not a big fan of the flavor.

By the way, DD#1 (Andrea), is 43 years old and still 'reeks' when she eats a lot of garlic.  But she loves it and figures if she's going to stay home she can eat what she likes!  LOL

119MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Wed May 17, 2017 8:58 am

NormM

NormM

I try to eat leftovers but Charlie seldom does. I usually end up tossing left overs out.

120MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Wed May 17, 2017 11:23 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

I am up early making fried tacos for another day. While I was working I had to keep washing my measuring spoons and I was wondering: how many sets of measuring spoons and cups do you have and need? I was wondering if I should buy more.

121MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

NormM

NormM

I have three sets of measuring spoons, 1- 4 cup measuring cup, 2 -2cups and 1-1 cup.  I have an 8 cup measuring cup but I usually only use it for when I am raising bread dough because I can easily see when it has doubled and it has a tight fitting lid.

PS I usually use one set of measuring spoons for dry ingredients and one for wet. That way I don't have to dry one set all the time while I am in the middle of a recipe. The third set is back up.

122MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Wed May 17, 2017 3:13 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

As far as measuring spoons, I have one set. I will add all the dry in a paper dish first,
and then the wet in a bowl separately. I rinse the measuring tools right away.
When the girls ( i won't say who ) cook, there are three sets all dirty, and thrown in the sink not even rinsed, or thrown in the dishwasher stuck in through the compartments so that the handles poke through and stop the wash wand from rotating.

Well..... off to bread the cutlets for supper tonight!

123MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Wed May 17, 2017 5:28 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I really cut back when we moved here and I 'down sized'. I have one set of measuring spoons, a 1-cup and a 2-cup measuring cup for liquids and one set of old Tupperware dry measuring cups. Now that I'm the only one in my kitchen I can find everything because I always put it back in the same place. I think before, when I had my girls messing around in my kitchen, things would get misplaced and that's why I had more 'stuff'.

The last thing I'd do is buy more. It just clutters up the drawers & cabinets. Just my opinion.

124MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Wed May 17, 2017 5:36 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Leftovers....I try really hard to cook just what the two of us will eat. I have more problems with something like a stir fry and the other night's haluski....I always have leftovers of that stuff. Sometimes I repurpose and try to use the leftover stir fried veg in an omelet and the rice is easy to use for something else. The haluski, with the cooked cabbage, will wait until the next trash day to be tossed. Dane always says he'll eat the leftovers but unless I'm the one doing the eating the container just gets pushed to the back of the refrigerator until it's watery and icky looking.

There are some things I do try to have leftovers of. Pot roast for hot roast beef sandwiches. Meatloaf for cold meatloaf sandwiches.

125MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? - Page 5 Empty Re: MAY 2017...Whats cooking for dinner ? Wed May 17, 2017 6:12 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

I am trying to pare down my kitchen so if anything happens to me, Joe won't get stuck with all my crap. I think though, I will buy another set of measuring spoons. It always seems that one or more are in the dishwasher just when I need them.

I watched a feel good movie last night: A Street Cat Named Bob. A little bit hard to understand even though they were speaking English. Those Brits can have some really thick accents. If Joe would let me i would turn on the closed captioning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum