Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Early Beginnings Frozen Foods .....

+2
bethk
UNCLE JIMMY
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Bugster2

Bugster2

The only Mrs. O'Malley I ever heard of was from a movie called "Mrs. O'Malley and Mr. Malone (1950) starring Marjorie Main. She was an amazing character actress.

Crybaby

Crybaby

Bugster2 wrote:The only Mrs. O'Malley I ever heard of was from a movie called "Mrs. O'Malley and Mr. Malone (1950) starring Marjorie Main. She was an amazing character actress.

LOVE movies with Marjorie Main -- it seems as though if she's in it, it's always a good movie.

Bugster2

Bugster2

I got the biggest kick out of her in the movie "The Egg and I". She played Ma Kettle. I will never forget the scene where she cleared her kitchen table with one big sweep of her arm and everything went on the floor. Sometimes I feel the same way.
Little bit of trivia; she could not stand to be touched by other people. sometimes you can see her flinch or pull away from people in her movies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum