Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner??

+5
Imelda HL
Barbara101
NormM
Bugster2
UNCLE JIMMY
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 16]

351JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:37 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:
Uncle Jimmy wrote:21 years ago, in the French Quarter .... Tina and I were there for my 50'th birthday, we went to a little hole in the wall A&P store ??if my mind serves me? on Decatur St. ??? I think!  There was Tina ...zooom ...right to the Meat Dept. to check out the meat and the prices. Tina worked for the A&P here in our town back then.

You're on the money with the name, as it was indeed an A&P, which FINALLY closed a couple of years ago.  It had been there FOREVER but when you live in the Quarter and relying on a street parking place (if you weren't blessed enough to have off-street parking, which is pretty scarce if you own, much less rent), any port in a storm, you know?  The street, however, was Royal Street and not Decatur.  

Did you go to Central Grocery (Italian "grocery" on Decatur) and get a muffaletta, Jimmy?  They not only invented the sandwich but, IMHO, still have the best one in town.  They're huge, but I can down a whole one.  Brian laughs at me, as he can only get down a half.  Some of the places here have pretty decent ones, but a lot of them HEAT the sandwich, whereas I prefer it as originally made, room temp with no heat whatsoever.

I love going to Central, as they have all the imported meats and cheeses -- Prosciutto de Parma, pancetta, sopressata, mortadella, spec, Genoa salami, fresh mozzarella, imported Romano and Parmesan, fresh feta (I know it's Greek but sometimes they have it; the fresh is the BEST), provolone, gorgonzola, fontina, etc.  They have other cheeses, too, which aren't fresh but sometimes hard to find.  And the canned items are amazing.  Some of the best are behind the counter.  One time I got six cans of imported cherry tomato sauce added to my already huge order and the man behind the counter (family but he looked like he just got off the boat!) said, smiling, "Only the best cooks know about and purchase the cherry tomato sauce."  I howled laughing, as did he!  

Even though it was 21 years ago, I sure hope you had a good time here, Jimmy. And I definitely hope you ate well, too!

I now know from your being in that area, that it was Royal St.
The sights I loved and Tina also, but for me.... the Food was really the prize that stuck in my mind. Food..... I never forget. LOL .... We did eat a Po Boy, and it was NOT heated. That was over near a Plaza, and on a corner with round steps.
APost office?? Maybe? .... It was good, but a lot of bread.
The shrimp and especially the Craw fish really was delicious. The seafood Gumbo and the Beigne'ts were delicious. All the food, the people, and the music were a plus 10. The only thing I didn't like, was the fancy hotel we stayed at.
The Double Tree Hotel as it was at that time. We are not a fancy people.
I'll never forget, Tina wanted fried chicken, and I remembered walking up Canal Street to find the fried chicken. Our hotel room smelled like a carnival was there. The questions were not, where shall we GO next, but rather, what shall we EAT next?

352JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:01 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

After I watch "Food Paradise" or "Man vs Food" or "Man Finds Food" I tell my DH "Wouldn't it be fun to do a road trip and just eat our way across the U.S.?"

I can pass on Andrew Zimmern's exotic food finds.

353JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:14 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Bugster2 wrote:After I watch "Food Paradise" or "Man vs Food" or "Man Finds Food" I tell my DH "Wouldn't it be fun to do a road trip and just eat our way across the U.S.?"

I can pass on Andrew Zimmern's exotic food finds.

I think the same when I watch Anthony Bourdain. I told Tina....if I ate in so many places like him, I would be 1/2 TON Man in a month! affraid

354JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:41 pm

NormM

NormM

We had a crock pot "Dump" dinner. By dump, I mean it was open some cans of soup, a little milk, package of cheese and Stove Top and dump it all in over some chicken breasts in a crockpot and let it go on low for about 7 hours.

I'll tell you the recipe here because i don't plan to post it on my blog. The recipe is to line the bottom of a crockpot with chicken breasts (5) in this case, pour a cup of chicken broth over it,cover the chicken with slices of cheese. In a bowl mix together a can of cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup with a half cup of milk, dump that over the cheese then dump a box of Stove Top over it all, cover and let it go on low for 6 or 7 hours. We all thought is was good but needed something else. I felt it would have been better with some mushrooms and onions cooked and added to the soups and maybe some more cheese. I couldn't tell any cheese was in it at all. i used store brand soups and Charlie could tell it wasn't Campbell's.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

355JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:09 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

NormM wrote:We had a crock pot "Dump" dinner.  By dump, I mean it was open some cans of soup, a little milk, package of cheese and Stove Top and dump it all in over some chicken breasts in a crockpot and let it go on low for about 7 hours.

I'll tell you the recipe here because i don't plan to post it on my blog.  The recipe is to line the bottom of a crockpot with chicken breasts (5) in this case, pour a cup of chicken broth over it,cover the chicken with slices of cheese.  In a bowl mix together a can of cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup with a half cup of milk, dump that over the cheese then dump a box of Stove Top over it all, cover and let it go on low for 6 or 7 hours.  We all thought is was good but needed something else. I felt it would have been better with some mushrooms and onions cooked and added to the soups and maybe some more cheese. I couldn't tell any cheese was in it at all.  i used store brand soups and Charlie could tell it wasn't Campbell's.

I'll pass trying that one Norm....
Looks like the new grill didn't come yet?

356JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:25 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Bugster2 wrote:Don't they have those electric scooters that you can use in the store?

Yep. Even Brian has used them since he's been dying to get on one since they started appearing (he uses one at Home Depot, too).

Me? I'm just not ready to get on one quite yet. Brian will probably get on one the first time I go to the store with him, just to try to encourage me to do it. I'd be okay pushing the cart, as just something to really lean on while I'm standing (or walking, in this case). Chalk it up to ego, I guess...

357JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Niagara Visitor wrote:I am having a large fillet of fresh caught large mouth Bass that my son caught in Lake Erie today.  Yesterday was apparently opening of Bass season but we had monsoonal rain.  I also have 4 very large Bass carcasses simmering on my stove to make stock for future chowder.  

I will have a whole bunch of still locally grown asparagus to go along.  Yummy!

Sounds divine, NV. There's no fish as good as freshly caught fish. I've been craving fish lately, which is unusual for me. Brian picked up a couple of boneless salmon steaks for me a while back and I cooked one in a cast iron pan (it's a pleasure to cook fish as it cooks so quickly) and froze the other one. It's about time to defrost that other one. I love tuna steaks, too, but we rarely see those fresh unless you can find them at a popular seafood market with a lot of turnover. I can get them -- in nice little 4-oz. steaks -- but usually frozen.

Of course, we have tons of varieties of fresh fish available but the stuff I'm craving is usually flown in.

358JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Barbara wrote:I shopped like heck when I went to DS in Delaware OMG the stores. Plus it was so much cheaper then here.

That really stunned me the first time you said it. I would think such a small market (I'm meaning the size of the market population-wise) would be much more expensive.

We have a lot of ethnic markets here though they're often stand alone markets you need to drive to. We have a HUGE Vietnamese and Asian market in an old WalMart shopping center, which closed years ago. It's only about 5 miles from here at best. Lots of ingredients and super produce at very reasonable prices, too -- cheaper on lots of Asian ingredients that one usually buys at the grocery. They also have lots of little shops selling pho or those bubble teas young people are crazy for.

I'm just glad we have a lot of Mexican residents now 'cause the grocery stores are carrying a lot more fresh peppers and stuff used in Mexican or Latin cooking. It sure took the stores long enough to start, too!

You've just got to hop in your car and hit the spots if you want the good stuff at reasonable prices. Same thing with the seafood shops.

We don't have the stand alone bakeries we used to have but one will open here and there and are usually a lot more upscale, with interesting breads, cakes, pastries, etc. than the bakeries of my youth. Grocery stores selling freshly-baked goods on the cheap hit the bakeries hard all over, I gues...

359JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:03 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

NormM wrote:At first I missed the cattle ranch and dairy farm where I could get better quality meat than at the grocery store.  They both used a butcher shop in a small town about 20 miles away.  All the meat available from them was frozen solid.  Now that I was looking for some place where I could get a whole brisket, I discovered some nice butcher shops that sell fresh-never frozen meat.

Boy, I'm jealous! Do you have a long driver to get to them, Norm? Even if so, it's worth it.

Brian is going to smoke the other half of a whole brisket that we froze about two weeks ago. He took a page out of Beth's book and put his rub on the entire brisket before freezing one-half of it. We're still using Mad Hunky's rub and really like it -- we use it on more things than we ever thought we would. We even mixed it with some flour once to prepare a standing rib roast for roasting. (I like to lightly flour a rib roast so the outside is a bit crunchier than it is without the flour.)

360JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:24 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:
NormM wrote:At first I missed the cattle ranch and dairy farm where I could get better quality meat than at the grocery store.  They both used a butcher shop in a small town about 20 miles away.  All the meat available from them was frozen solid.  Now that I was looking for some place where I could get a whole brisket, I discovered some nice butcher shops that sell fresh-never frozen meat.

Boy, I'm jealous!  Do you have a long driver to get to them, Norm?  Even if so, it's worth it.

Brian is going to smoke the other half of a whole brisket that we froze about two weeks ago.  He took a page out of Beth's book and put his rub on the entire brisket before freezing one-half of it.  We're still using Mad Hunky's rub and really like it -- we use it on more things than we ever thought we would.  We even mixed it with some flour once to prepare a standing rib roast for roasting.  (I like to lightly flour a rib roast so the outside is a bit crunchier than it is without the flour.)

We use the Mad Hunky's Rub also. He uses really fresh and good quality spices in that rub. I just add more brown sugar to it. We just like a little more sweetness on our ribs. yummmmm

361JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:26 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Uncle Jimmy wrote:21 years ago, in the French Quarter .... Tina and I were there for my 50'th birthday, we went to a little hole in the wall A&P store ??if my mind serves me? on Decatur St. ??? I think!  There was Tina ...zooom ...right to the Meat Dept. to check out the meat and the prices. Tina worked for the A&P here in our town back then.

You're on the money with the name, as it was indeed an A&P, which FINALLY closed a couple of years ago.  It had been there FOREVER but when you live in the Quarter and relying on a street parking place (if you weren't blessed enough to have off-street parking, which is pretty scarce if you own, much less rent), any port in a storm, you know?  The street, however, was Royal Street and not Decatur.  

Did you go to Central Grocery (Italian "grocery" on Decatur) and get a muffaletta, Jimmy?  They not only invented the sandwich but, IMHO, still have the best one in town.  They're huge, but I can down a whole one.  Brian laughs at me, as he can only get down a half.  Some of the places here have pretty decent ones, but a lot of them HEAT the sandwich, whereas I prefer it as originally made, room temp with no heat whatsoever.

I love going to Central, as they have all the imported meats and cheeses -- Prosciutto de Parma, pancetta, sopressata, mortadella, spec, Genoa salami, fresh mozzarella, imported Romano and Parmesan, fresh feta (I know it's Greek but sometimes they have it; the fresh is the BEST), provolone, gorgonzola, fontina, etc.  They have other cheeses, too, which aren't fresh but sometimes hard to find.  And the canned items are amazing.  Some of the best are behind the counter.  One time I got six cans of imported cherry tomato sauce added to my already huge order and the man behind the counter (family but he looked like he just got off the boat!) said, smiling, "Only the best cooks know about and purchase the cherry tomato sauce."  I howled laughing, as did he!  

Even though it was 21 years ago, I sure hope you had a good time here, Jimmy. And I definitely hope you ate well, too!

I now know from your being in that area, that it was Royal St.
The sights I loved and Tina also, but for me.... the Food was really the prize that stuck in my mind. Food..... I never forget. LOL .... We did eat a Po Boy, and it was NOT heated. That was over near a Plaza, and on a corner with round steps.
APost office?? Maybe? .... It was good, but a lot of bread.
The shrimp and especially the Craw fish really was delicious. The seafood Gumbo and the Beigne'ts were delicious. All the food, the people, and the music were a plus 10. The only thing I didn't like, was the fancy hotel we stayed at.
The Double Tree Hotel as it was at that time. We are not a fancy people.
I'll never forget, Tina wanted fried chicken, and I remembered walking up Canal Street to find the fried chicken. Our hotel room smelled like a carnival was there. The questions were not, where shall we GO next, but rather, what shall we EAT next?

A PoBoy is different than a muffaletta, Jimmy, and we do have hot roast beef poboys (people order by usually saying they want a "sloppy roast beef" as opposed to a cold one).  And people argue about who has the best roast beef poboys all the time!  I can't picture the plaza you spoke of, though I'll be wracking my brain later on to try to figure out about where you were!

A muffaletta is served on a big round bun (about 10 inches) with sesame seeds (specially made by big bakeries for the sandwich with a soft center and a nice light crust), and has Genoa salami, mortadella, ham, mozzarella, provolone, and a delicious chunky olive salad made with crushed Sicilian olives, not chopped, gardiniera, oregano, and lots of olive oil.  Freaking delicious.  They're served all over town but the one that's the best is from Central Grocery, as they use the best ingredients and are generous with them all on the sandwich.  Caterers (and grocery caterers) also make small ones to pass around but it's more than a mouthful so it's usually hard to eat them without a plate!  Plus most places leave the mortadella off, probably to reduce the cost of the sandwich.

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Our hotel room smelled like a carnival was there. The questions were not, where shall we GO next, but rather, what shall we EAT next?

You slayed me with the carnival comment!!!  Am still laughing.

Your questions, though, about what to eat next is just what we love hearing, Jimmy!  I once read the average weight gain for a person spending a week here was 7 pounds!  It can't possibly be that high today but people do try to sample all they can when they visit, which is what we're all about.  We love it here and want others to love it as well.   I love you  cheers

362JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Jimmy, if I mention adding brown sugar to the Mad Hunky rub, Brian will adopt that right away, I'm sure!

363JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Here's a photo of a Central Grocery muffaletta I found online!

JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 <a href=JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Cg%20muffaletta_zps40xca5nr" />

364JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:20 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:Jimmy, if I mention adding brown sugar to the Mad Hunky rub, Brian will adopt that right away, I'm sure!  

Son Jimmy, as a baby, and even growing up, never went for sweets.
He even never asked for Ice CreaM.
When we BBQ,a chicken drums or ribs or dogs, we had to be so extra careful that his did not touch any that had BBQ sauce or sweet anything.
Naturally, Tina, her mom, and I couldn't get enough sweet sauce to stick to ours. There was more candy on our drum sticks than were on a tootsie roll lolly pop.
Our faces were so sticky, the fly's would stick to our faces like fly ribbons hanging over the kitchen table.

What turned the tide with son Jim, was I used the Mad Hunky Rub. He didn't know it, and just thought the ribs were just BBQ'd with nothing.
Believe it or not. He could not get enough of the ribs. He said, this is the best tasting spare ribs I have ever had!".... bounce

365JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:23 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:Here's a photo of a Central Grocery muffaletta I found online!

JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 <a href=JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Cg%20muffaletta_zps40xca5nr" />

I could go for one of those right now!....
PS... It's not nice to tease Michelle....hahahaaa

366JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:32 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

It's going to be a "Diner" for tonights meal...

Tina wants eggs and bacon.

I want a nice roast beef sandwich with Deli Onions and Mayonnaise ...

Gabe gets Waffles. I have leftover waffle batter that has to be used up, and he
will Never Refuse Waffles."I could give him a bunch of waffles to use for his pillow he loves them so much!"

367JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:52 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I don't feel like cooking.

I think it's Dane's turn to cook.....

(he'll take me somewhere just to stop my whining.....)

368JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Retired Italian wrote:What turned the tide with son Jim, was I used the Mad Hunky Rub. He didn't know it, and just thought the ribs were just BBQ'd with nothing.
Believe it or not. He could not get enough of the ribs. He said, this is the best tasting spare ribs I have ever had!

Did you ever tell him the rub contained brown sugar, Jimmy?

369JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:37 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Uncle Jimmy wrote:I could go for one of those right now!....
PS... It's not nice to tease Michelle....hahahaaa

I could go for one myself, Jimmy. For ease of eating and/or sharing, they cut the muffalettas in quarters. So that photo is a guy sitting on the banks of the river who just bought one and that huge piece he's getting ready to take a bite of is one-quarter of a sandwich!

Brian had a very good friend in town a couple years back (named Jimmy also) who stayed with us during his visit and we all had a muffaletta we'd brought home. Brian only ate half of his so I suggested to Jimmy that he take it for a "snack" on the plane on the flight back to Marion, Mass. I reminded him that not everyone on the plane would appreciate the smell resembling an Italian deli emanating from his seat. I needn't repeat his response which indicated he couldn't care less. Well, the morning of his flight, after much searching for the half sandwich wrapped up in Central's paper wrap, we realized Brian had accidentally thrown out the sandwich the day before. I thought Jimmy was going to cry, I swear!

Now I'm hungry... Leftovers tonight but good ones: Paneed chicken breasts with both Romano in the breading and ground up dried porcini mushrooms mixed in with the flour used to bread them before the egging. My favorite way to have chicken breasts and he gets his cream sauce. I made the tarragon cream sauce that Brian loves but this time we added a pound of sliced crimini mushrooms and some of the ground Porcini powder. Talk about good! We just had a version of this about two weeks ago but we both love it so it pops up in the dinner rotation quite often, especially when boneless chicken breasts are on sale ($1.39 lb. last week). Love leftovers tonight because they taste just as good (if not usually better) and there's NO WORK INVOLVED!

He just picked a pretty big pickling cuke and we'll have a salad with Creole tomatoes, red onion, and sliced leftover red bell pepper.

370JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:46 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:
Retired Italian wrote:What turned the tide with son Jim, was I used the Mad Hunky Rub. He didn't know it, and just thought the ribs were just BBQ'd with nothing.
Believe it or not. He could not get enough of the ribs. He said, this is the best tasting spare ribs I have ever had!

Did you ever tell him the rub contained brown sugar, Jimmy?

Oh! ... yes I did, and also I bought  him a bag of MH general purpose rub / seasoning so he can do his own.
See....we never used dry rub on anything. It was always ketchup/honey/syrup/and lemon juice that we used.
Growing up Italian, around Italians, in a predominant Italian neighborhood, there was never such a thing as a BBQ, BBQ sauce, or rub.

371JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Shrimp%20avocado

I have been snacking all day. I may have these and call it dinner.

372JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:31 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

That really stunned me the first time you said it. I would think such a small market (I'm meaning the size of the market population-wise) would be much more expensive.

yes food and meat and everything was cheaper then what I pay.Cage free eggs brown I paid $2.49, Here they are $5. and up.I bought a standing rib roast $4.99 lb. I bought fresh from the oven 2 loaves of challah $2.DS took me to 2 Italian markets OMG.. Wish like heck we had stores like this. JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 2599281016

373JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:32 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Barbara101 wrote:JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Shrimp%20avocado

I have been snacking all day. I may have these and call it dinner.

Looks good and pretty picture too!

374JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Thanks Jimmy.Bread was very crispy lol. Roof of my mouth is sore.

I take most of my food outside to take photo,natural light..

375JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? - Page 15 Empty Re: JUNE, 2015...What's For Dinner?? Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:16 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Gorgeous, Barb! Is that pea puree or a pesto?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum