Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

May: What's for dinner?

+5
Imelda HL
Barbara101
UNCLE JIMMY
bethk
Bugster2
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

351May: What's for dinner? - Page 15 Empty Re: May: What's for dinner? Sun May 31, 2015 8:03 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Bugster2 wrote:The only problem I see with those taps that fill a pasta pot on the stove is the fact that you still have to lift the pot to empty it.

Yep, you're totally right, Bug. But it's only one thing I have to ask Brian to do! Embarassed Embarassed

352May: What's for dinner? - Page 15 Empty Re: May: What's for dinner? Sun May 31, 2015 8:06 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Barbara101 wrote:lol I am so lazy.It took me forever to  squeeze all those lemons.
and another thing is ice makers make ugly ice.

Mine is pretty good, Barb, as both the cubes and the crushed are just what I expect. The crushed ice is just perfect, too.

353May: What's for dinner? - Page 15 Empty Re: May: What's for dinner? Sun May 31, 2015 11:03 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Well.... this is the last day of the month. Wow!... Where the heck did the time go?
Well, anyway....today was a sticky day. I was outside installing a rack and pinion steering gear assembly on my neighbors sons Volkswagen.

Tina was cooking a great sauce and meatballs and sausage. The exhaust was blowing the delectable vapors right at me outside. Ummmm! I had angel hair spaghetti and nice bread and butter to sop up the tomato sauce.

Just an hour ago, Tina made cinnamon pull apart buns. OMG...So finger lickin good.
I am busting at the seams.
It was so sticky today, you could cut the humidity with a knife!

Now, it's 55 degrees, and windy with thunderstorms and rain. Now it is chilly! Thank God!
Good sleeping tonight!
Now I'm getting an appetite.

354May: What's for dinner? - Page 15 Empty Re: May: What's for dinner? Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:15 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Now, it's 55 degrees, and windy with thunderstorms and rain. Now it is chilly! Thank God!

Good sleeping tonight!
Now I'm getting an appetite.

Yep, I always sleep better in cold weather. Not to mention am hungrier than in summer.

355May: What's for dinner? - Page 15 Empty Re: May: What's for dinner? Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:54 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

May: What's for dinner? - Page 15 Panz%20collage

roma tomato on sale lol tomato and bread = salad.

356May: What's for dinner? - Page 15 Empty Re: May: What's for dinner? Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

May: What's for dinner? - Page 15 Panz2

357May: What's for dinner? - Page 15 Empty Re: May: What's for dinner? Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:11 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Yeah!.... Looks so good! .....

Twilight zone..... do....dee...doo doo ....do...dee...doo doo.... back to May in 2015....

No big deal.... we're friends,.....right?

358May: What's for dinner? - Page 15 Empty Re: May: What's for dinner? Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Oops lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum