Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Breakfast / Lunch / Brunch" for (( JUNE- 2015 ))

+3
Imelda HL
Barbara101
UNCLE JIMMY
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Crybaby

Crybaby

NormM wrote:The delivery guys took it away, no questions, no problem.  By having it delivered, I didn't have to try to get it in my little Mustang, they assembled it and took away the old one.

Assembly alone is a gift from God for us! No lie, we're not the handiest twosome around. I'm better than Brian, though Razz Seriously. He used to deny that saying we were both terrible but after a few mind-boggling things he did while attempting to perform a few normal household tasks with those dreaded tools (the screwdriver and/or the hammer), he would now agree with me. He's probably afraid I'll start recounting them to him -- he just hangs his head in shame but eventually laughs as much as I do. At least now, at 68, I've actually gotten him to read directions before using ANYTHING. That alone is a step up around here, trust me!

When's the initial grilling, Norm? Tonight, or was it christened last night?!

NormM

NormM

I have not used it yet but I have let the cast iron grates heat up and seasoned them. Tomorrow I am finishing some beans and ham hock that i started today so I won't use it until this weekend at the earliest. I took a look at the directions for assembly and it was no small chore. i would probably still be putting it together if I had to do it myself. Even so i had to find and connect the wire for the side burner starter.
"Breakfast / Lunch / Brunch" for (( JUNE- 2015 ))  - Page 4 20150629_182930_zpsnsvwnakx

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

I opened a New Thread for July 2015 ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum