Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Painting question

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Painting question Empty Painting question Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:01 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

My front door is brown inside and out. I am going to paint the inside white. My question is: should I paint the outside edge of the door white or leave it brown?

2Painting question Empty Re: Painting question Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:07 pm

jetfan27

jetfan27

I think I would leave it brown, since the door, when opened, will show the outside color and the inside color will be against the wall and no one will see that color.

3Painting question Empty Re: Painting question Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:31 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I painted  my front door RED. Love it..I just painted the door front itself.The inside is white.The outside trim is black.

4Painting question Empty Re: Painting question Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:44 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Barbara101 wrote:I painted  my front door RED. Love it..I just painted the door front itself.The inside is white.The outside trim is black.

That is a very interesting idea.

5Painting question Empty Re: Painting question Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:53 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I have all red white & blue flowers & pots.Wreath is white daisys with yellow centers.In the fall I had wreath of light brown & yellow straw.Christmas I had a red & white wreath..I almost painted it yellow lol The siding is gray.Shutters are black.

6Painting question Empty Re: Painting question Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:14 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

My sister's front door is a weathered magenta. Sounds horrible but it really is pretty with the used brick and wood siding. I just talked to her today and she told me her property taxes have gone up to $30,000/yr. I almost passed out. I thought ours were high at $4,000/yr. Some of her friends are paying $150,000/yr.

7Painting question Empty Re: Painting question Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:00 pm

NormM

NormM

30,000 a year is over three times what I pay for my mortgage in a year and that includes property tax and insurance.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum