Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

May, 2016 ~ Spring Dinners We Sprung!!!

+5
NormM
UNCLE JIMMY
Bugster2
Barbara101
bethk
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 20]

476May, 2016 ~ Spring Dinners We Sprung!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: May, 2016 ~ Spring Dinners We Sprung!!! Tue May 31, 2016 8:49 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Very nice.....sorry to see you could only find the GIGANTIC LUMP CRAB......LOL

Is the dill sauce your homemade mayo with lots of dill?

477May, 2016 ~ Spring Dinners We Sprung!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: May, 2016 ~ Spring Dinners We Sprung!!! Tue May 31, 2016 8:56 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Dane's sister came to take one of our old mattress' since we just bought a new one.  She has an empty spare room and loved the opportunity to get a bed, albeit and older one, to be able to use for her occasional guest(s).  I culled out my 'multiples' from the linen closet so she got the mattress, box springs, mattress pad, pillows, sheet set and blanket.  She said she had a spread.  She was just tickled to get the set up and not have to put out any cash for it.  I was happy to gain some added space in my linen closet!  When we were getting ready to move down here I had tossed so many sets of sheets and old blankets ~ stuff we had for years and years.  I'd get new stuff and think, "I should save this for....for what I haven't a clue...." ~ and I continued to use the old, well worn linens.

So, when we got here I had at least 6 almost new sets of queen stuff....enough for 6 complete beds.  Unfortunately, we only have two bedrooms so....TOO MUCH STUFF!  LOL

We drove back to her house and helped set up everything so she didn't have to struggle on her own.

Then we went out for shrimp specials at the local restaurant (that I absolutely love) ~ so no cooking for me! Horray!!

478May, 2016 ~ Spring Dinners We Sprung!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: May, 2016 ~ Spring Dinners We Sprung!!! Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:00 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:Dane's sister came to take one of our old mattress' since we just bought a new one.  She has an empty spare room and loved the opportunity to get a bed, albeit and older one, to be able to use for her occasional guest(s).  I culled out my 'multiples' from the linen closet so she got the mattress, box springs, mattress pad, pillows, sheet set and blanket.  She said she had a spread.  She was just tickled to get the set up and not have to put out any cash for it.  I was happy to gain some added space in my linen closet!  When we were getting ready to move down here I had tossed so many sets of sheets and old blankets ~ stuff we had for years and years.  I'd get new stuff and think, "I should save this for....for what I haven't a clue...." ~ and I continued to use the old, well worn linens.

So, when we got here I had at least 6 almost new sets of queen stuff....enough for 6 complete beds.  Unfortunately, we only have two bedrooms so....TOO MUCH STUFF!  LOL

We drove back to her house and helped set up everything so she didn't have to struggle on her own.

Then we went out for shrimp specials at the local restaurant (that I absolutely love) ~ so no cooking for me!  Horray!!

Nice that you helped set up the bed mattress and etc. I hate moving and carrying beds.
We have the new 1 year old hospitable electric bed, and tina wants it out and gone.
I hate the electric adjustable bed I have now, and I would love the one she wants me to get rid of. It's got those great chrome side rails on both sides, which would help me from flying off the bed when I have those violent dreams.

The news keeps showing the little boy and the gorilla. I must have seen it like 100 times already. It's stuff like that, that sets off a bad dream.Sleep
The other night, I was punching the dining room chair and attacking the foot rest on the recliner. My hand was all swollen, and I broke the foot rest on the recliner.
It's looping sideways, and bent crooked. In my dream, it was a diving board, and I was thinking I was escaping from a ship that crooks had me locked up on.pirat

I would hate to see what I would do if I dream of that monkey. #1, I can't stand monkey's. They are so dirty and uncouth.

479May, 2016 ~ Spring Dinners We Sprung!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: May, 2016 ~ Spring Dinners We Sprung!!! Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:16 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Is the dill sauce your homemade mayo with lots of dill?

yes and some buttermilk and and and lol..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum