Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

November............ what's for dinner?

+4
Barbara101
bethk
NormM
Niagara Visitor
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

451November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:34 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Hit her head? That doesn't sound good. Watch her carefully if she doesn't go to the doctor.

I am so surprised that no one wanted the free recipe software.

I made spaghetti sauce: one with beef, the other with turkey. I was surprised that there was very little difference between the two.

452November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:40 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

OMG.... I just noticed....
Barbs new avatar pic is a pair of flip flops.... Grrrrr those things are comfy, but they get stuck on everything.

453November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:47 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

NormM wrote:Charlie is planning to put up half a string of lights with the Grinch pulling them down.

Same here. I let DD put up the lights.

Hey, Norm. Watch out for that nasty weather out there by you.
Watching the news said KC getting some ice and nasty chit.
Watch your footing. Walk like a Penguin..... haaaaa!
You remember the last time with your ice fall on the ankle cracked.

454November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:58 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

lol lol those are snow shoes!!!! 80' again today!!!

455November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:06 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
cookingirl wrote:Jimmy, If Tina took a bad fall and hit her head, she should be seen at the ER or at least at the doctor's.., she could have a concussion....
She should be resting and not cooking.

No ER.... She did not want to go. She is a lot better today; except for the lump on the back of her head. She did rest up yesterday till around 4, because she wanted to cook supper. She did not want me to cook. IDK  Evil or Very Mad
She is up at the church wrapping presents now for the poor kids / family's.
What I think happened, is she tripped out of those ( I hate them ) Berkies she calls them. open type sandals. They are like leather flip flops.
They are so dangerous.  Evil or Very Mad  No

Who the hell cares what she wants. Where is Maria or Jimmy & Sherrie? NO 'LITTLE BUMP ON THE HEAD' IS LITTLE AT THIS AGE !!

You guys are going to feel really bad if there is a problem in the near future. I'd rather you deal with the 'wrath of Tina' than going to the hospital to visit 'really~sick~Tina'.....

just sayin'..........

456November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:12 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Barbara101 wrote:lol lol those are snow shoes!!!! 80' again today!!!

Nice on the shoes..... yuck on the 80 degrees.. November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 387840482

457November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I agree with Beth !!! You guys really walk on the edge. That is so dangerous...

458November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:48 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
cookingirl wrote:Jimmy, If Tina took a bad fall and hit her head, she should be seen at the ER or at least at the doctor's.., she could have a concussion....
She should be resting and not cooking.

No ER.... She did not want to go. She is a lot better today; except for the lump on the back of her head. She did rest up yesterday till around 4, because she wanted to cook supper. She did not want me to cook. IDK  Evil or Very Mad
She is up at the church wrapping presents now for the poor kids / family's.
What I think happened, is she tripped out of those ( I hate them ) Berkies she calls them. open type sandals. They are like leather flip flops.
They are so dangerous.  Evil or Very Mad  No

Who the hell cares what she wants.  Where is Maria or Jimmy & Sherrie?  NO 'LITTLE BUMP ON THE HEAD' IS LITTLE AT THIS AGE !!

You guys are going to feel really bad if there is a problem in the near future.  I'd rather you deal with the 'wrath of Tina' than going to the hospital to visit 'really~sick~Tina'.....

just sayin'..........

I thought I was bad going to the doctors.... Tina is worst.
We wanted to take her, but she flat refused. She is still putting off going to the dentist. She said the pain went away. She has a cracked tooth. I told her, it will flare up at the wrong time, like a l w a y s around the holiday's when the dentist is closed. pale

459November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:23 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

She is her worst enemy then. How can she take care of others and she will keel over from her own stupidity. I would have to be hell on earth to get my way to make her go! I had to do that with my Mom.

460November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:28 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Like I said, 'who the hell cares what Tina thinks'......

Drag her butt to the doctor. Or ask Maria to take her. Somebody needs to take charge and get her checked out. That 'bump on the head' could be forming a blood clot.....

GET IT CHECKED OUT.

461November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

What she said ^^^^^^^^ !!!!! Good god!

462November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:09 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

strike me down....  I made lasagna... November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 2855670339 November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 2855670339 November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 652761166 November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 3470128989

463November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:52 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I'd trade you.....but I've already eaten.

LOL

Greek Salad ~ Dane's had lots of Feta and a couple peppers.

November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 IMG_20151130_173259966

464November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:47 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 1393947_10204236429379891_491863018957548756_n

No bread.. But I had 2 glasses of cheap red wine lol.Not bad for $6.

465November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:02 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Boy, if that's not a switcheroo.....

Barb had booze and Beth didn't!

LOL

Your lasagne looks really good. I'd really like to make a big casserole of baked ziti ~ but Dane's still fightin' me about the carbs. I keep thinking if I put in meat and lots of cheese it will counteract the affects of the noodles. But that just may be wishful thinking on my part because I'm really hungry for it. I was looking through my photobucket pics and saw the manicoti I made with the two sauces, white & red. Man, that was SO good.

Maybe I'll make individual casseroles with noodles for me and just meat sauce & cheese for him. He can try to eat it with a big spoon.....

LOL

466November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:12 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

lol. I used jarred sauce. No boil noodles. So good. I'm in hog heaven. I have scratched that want,so now to wrap it up and get back to low carb diet...

467November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Oh the heck with him lol make it for you and eat it in front of him...while he eats salad!!!

468November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:30 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I can hardly stay awake lol 8:30 and I'm ready for bed. 2 glasses of wine and I'm just zoned out..

469November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:25 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Barbara101 wrote:I can hardly stay awake lol 8:30 and I'm ready for bed.  2 glasses of wine and I'm just zoned out..
With a meal like that great looking Lasagna, and two wines....you are deserving of that early to bed.

Don't do like I did last week. I sat in front of the TV on the kitchen countertop by my laptop, and I actually fell asleep sitting in the computer chair. All of a sudden, I started dreaming that these guys were stealing the lawn mower, and I jumped through the front window, to grab the one guy, and WHAM!!.... I whacked my nose really hard on the counter edge.....and I woke up all tears and hurting so bad, I thought I may have to visit the ER.....

I was lucky I didn't break the nose. After that I vowed to never close my eye's like that again. It does feel good though. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

470November............ what's for dinner? - Page 19 Empty Re: November............ what's for dinner? Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:39 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

I made soup... from chicken stock, and veggie stock. Carrots celery and onions...
Made Mazzo Balls, and cooked them in the soup. Awwww... so good.
Tina stuffed some manicotti shells and baked some for her and granddaughter. I had one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum