Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

foods on my trip

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1foods on my trip Empty foods on my trip Sun May 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

okay.. here are some foods we ate during our trips...

first, we went to Mariscos Chihuahua, our most favorite Mexican seafood restaurant in Tucson.. sorry for the blurry pics.. it was a bit too dark to take good pics

appetizer.. Ceviche de Camaron

foods on my trip DSCN5756

and my favorite entree: Deep fry shrimps wrapped in bacon, stuffed with sour cream and cheese, instead of tortilla, they gave us extra rice, you know that we like rice better Wink

foods on my trip DSCN5761

my DH favorite entree.. shrimps in green sauce ( no idea what in the sauce is, for sure it has cheese in it, maybe queso crema ala Mexican

foods on my trip DSCN5763

then the next day we went to Phoenix Metropolitan Area and ate in a Vietnamese restaurant

my DH favorite appetizer.. spring roll with peanut sauce

foods on my trip DSCN5793

his favorite entree.. Pho soup, rice noodle with his choice of meat, beef brisket, thinly sliced flank and tendon, with lots of bean sprouts, basil, cilantro and jalapeno peppers (added separately)

foods on my trip DSCN5800

my favorite entree.. vermicelli with grilled pork chop, lettuce, daikon, carrots and sweet/sour dressing sauce, kind of a very refreshing rice noodle salad

foods on my trip DSCN5804

then in LA, we went to his favorite small burger joint, a Mexican style, he said it's the best burger he has, so far.. Mell'O Burger near LAX

foods on my trip DSCN5832

my entree, shared with my niece.. half char boiled chicken

foods on my trip DSCN5829

still in LA, we went to Chinatown and had lunch in a Chinese restaurant

some of the entrees I remembered to take pics

walnut shrimps.. very delicious
foods on my trip 3593629538

foods on my trip DSCN5901-1

and Fried Peking Duck foods on my trip 3593629538

foods on my trip DSCN5902-1

and yes.. we went to McD, BK and IHOP too, but you guys don't need the pics of their food, right? foods on my trip 3602300868

2foods on my trip Empty Re: foods on my trip Sun May 26, 2013 10:36 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Goodness, Imelda - you must be STUFFED !!!

But I'll bet each meal was better then the one before! It's always great fun to go out and about and try foods you don't get to eat every day. It looks like you had quite a variety of ethnic foods when your family was visiting.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum