Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just had the best breakfast

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I just had the best breakfast Empty I just had the best breakfast Thu May 16, 2013 9:09 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

no pics. It wasn't that pretty. I even used a paper plate.

I had some leftover taco meat. a hand full of Cheddar cheese,a couple spoon fulls of the last of my homemade salsa Omelete.

If I had some avocado I would have had a super great taco egg breakfast. lol.

Humm now what leftover can I have for lunch? Razz

2I just had the best breakfast Empty Re: I just had the best breakfast Thu May 16, 2013 9:39 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Isn't it funny now that if we just don't feel like taking the time to make our food look attractive on a plate that we don't bother taking a picture? Hahahahaha

I just wish I could take a picture that did justice to some of the foods I've cooked lately. Maybe I need to set up a "picture studio" outside my patio doors so I could set my plate in the sunshine. I know for sure I'm not ever going to get camera lighting for my dining table! LOL

But, Barb, your breakfast sounds good. I love taco sauce or salsa on my omelettes ~ especially a vegetable omelette. It adds a spice or brightness that makes boring eggs taste exciting.

3I just had the best breakfast Empty Re: I just had the best breakfast Thu May 16, 2013 9:42 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

I have learned to take my food & plates outside. My lighting in my house or stove top or even table top is lousy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum