Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shrimp with feta and olives

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shrimp with feta and olives Empty Shrimp with feta and olives Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:35 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Barb, I saw this recipe and immediately thought of you and the shrimp the boys catch for you. It does incorporate a few breadcrumbs to thicken/crisp but, depending on your numbers that day, I don't think it would affect the outcome to not use them. And from the looks of the pictorial it would be a good way to use a bunch of the smaller shrimp - a cast iron skillet of yummieness!

It has so many ingredients you love....

http://tastykitchen.com/blog/2013/08/greek-roasted-shrimp-with-olives-and-feta/

2Shrimp with feta and olives Empty Re: Shrimp with feta and olives Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:16 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Shrimp with feta and olives 2453703928  Shrimp with feta and olives 3267860543 

3Shrimp with feta and olives Empty Re: Shrimp with feta and olives Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:11 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Me, I'm thinking of making it in a CI skillet on the grill....sans the feta for me. I like the Greek herbs and think that would be tasty with the shrimp.

4Shrimp with feta and olives Empty Re: Shrimp with feta and olives Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:51 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

It looked delicious, Beth!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum