Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trader Joe's Marinated Olives

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trader Joe's Marinated Olives Empty Trader Joe's Marinated Olives Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:14 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I read a blurb somewhere, I don't remember where, about a new product being carried at Trader Joe's. So, when I had the opportunity to go recently I looked for it.

The cryovac'd Marinated Olive Duo w/lemon & herbs....I know, sounds weird. Who would buy Kalamata & Chalkidika (green) olives packed in a plastic bag and hanging on a rack by the canned goods?

Well, let me tell you....I WILL !!! They are really tasty - and (get this:) they only cost $1.99 for 8.8 oz. That's WAY LESS than purchasing them at the olive bar at the grocery store.

2Trader Joe's Marinated Olives Empty Re: Trader Joe's Marinated Olives Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:43 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Good to know. Thanks for the tip.

3Trader Joe's Marinated Olives Empty Re: Trader Joe's Marinated Olives Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I heard that too.

4Trader Joe's Marinated Olives Empty Re: Trader Joe's Marinated Olives Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:42 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

bethk wrote:I read a blurb somewhere, I don't remember where, about a new product being carried at Trader Joe's.  So, when I had the opportunity to go recently I looked for it.

The cryovac'd Marinated Olive Duo w/lemon & herbs....I know, sounds weird.  Who would buy Kalamata & Chalkidika (green) olives packed in a plastic bag and hanging on a rack by the canned goods?

Well, let me tell you....I WILL !!!  They are really tasty - and (get this:) they only cost $1.99 for 8.8 oz.  That's WAY LESS than purchasing them at the olive bar at the grocery store.

Beth, I have that package in my kitchen cabinet, waiting for me to open it! I keep forgetting. I bought it, based on the recommendation of another shopper. She grabbed a bag, I was looking at it, telling me how good they are. So I bought a bag. That was about a month ago...gotten open it soon...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum