Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I happen to buy Olives from

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I happen to buy Olives from Empty I happen to buy Olives from Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:37 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

the olive bar. We have one store that has one.I might add it is $8lb.Shocked 

I have been buying olives & feta.I brown chicken & then just dump the container over it.. so good.

I have been eying other stuff on there so I bought some capers/black olives/sun dry tomato.baby mushrooms. Mad Rolling Eyes No taste so bad.Neutral 

I do not have a clue what to do with it..Question 

2I happen to buy Olives from Empty Re: I happen to buy Olives from Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:38 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

If you liked lemon (which you don't, do you?) you could make a sort of chicken piccata....leave out the marinated mushrooms.

3I happen to buy Olives from Empty Re: I happen to buy Olives from Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Barbara101 wrote:the olive bar. We have one store that has one.I might add it is $8lb.Shocked 

I have been buying olives & feta.I brown chicken & then just dump the container over it.. so good.

I have been eying other stuff on there so I bought some capers/black olives/sun dry tomato.baby mushrooms. Mad Rolling Eyes No taste so bad.Neutral 

I do not have a clue what to do with it..Question 
Are they mixed together? If you don't like the mix, could you separate them?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum