Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

JUNE...Breakfast and Lunch whats cooking......

+3
UNCLE JIMMY
bethk
Barbara101
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Barbara101

Barbara101

JUNE...Breakfast and Lunch whats cooking...... - Page 3 055

bethk

bethk
Admin

Ahhhhh, that's a LOT of blueberry muffins, AND blueberry pancakes, AND blueberry banana bread, AND blueberry cobbler.....neat!

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Tomorrow I wish we had blueberries, but have to settle for strawberries and raspberries. I made whipped cream in the whip it machine.

I just stuck the yeast raised waffle batter I made in the refridge for tomorrows Belgian waffles for breakfast......
I want scrambled eggs and cheese ; toast first....bacon...and then my waffle.

Gonna have a lot of bacon this year.... DD and Lenny are up on the farm prepping slabs of bacon to be smoked in the smokehouse. She stopped by before to get the roll of butcher twine.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa....something tells me I may wind up assembling and hooking up a big walk in freezer soon.

Reminds me of the Andy Griffith show when Aunt Bea had Opie take the beef she bought on sale, over to Mr. Farley's the butcher to store the meat when the chest freezer conked out on the front porch, and Goober tried to fix it and the gas came pouring out. So darn funny!

bethk

bethk
Admin

Wasn't that the one where Andy kept tellin' her to call "The Man" ???

Hahahahahaha

Good, clean family fun. Still great to watch today.

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:Wasn't that the one where Andy kept tellin' her to call "The Man" ???

Hahahahahaha

Good, clean family fun.  Still great to watch today.

Yep!... That's the one. Caullll Thuuuu Mayaaaaaan!

Speakin of Call the Man.... Haven't had anyone come a knockin lookin to get their Car A/C's fixed this year. Usually by this time, I seem to get a lot of new friends a knockin looking to get their A/C's Juiced Up or repaired.

Barbara101

Barbara101

JIMMY. nothing as good as NJ Bloobs.....

Barbara101

Barbara101

JUNE...Breakfast and Lunch whats cooking...... - Page 3 Streusel4

Blueberry Streusel.Coffee Cake.

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

back to routine.. back to my oven  Very Happy  I baked raisin bread the other day.. we have been eating it since then.. my DH ate 4 slices a day.. today I have 2 slices left, so banana bread is next

JUNE...Breakfast and Lunch whats cooking...... - Page 3 7-4

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

cookingirl wrote:Welcome Back, Imelda!!
Glad to see you!
Hope your mom is squared away.

Thank you  JUNE...Breakfast and Lunch whats cooking...... - Page 3 2453703928 JUNE...Breakfast and Lunch whats cooking...... - Page 3 2453703928  it's good to be back.. though I still have a lot to do ( unpacking, cleaning and cleaning  Sad  )

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

That's the way I like blueberries.

i don't like when the berries get watery.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum