Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost my temper

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost my temper Empty Lost my temper Mon May 05, 2014 10:34 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

I am very laid back & It takes  a lot to ruffle me.

Yesterday I lost it .. Lost my temper 1562938848 In wal mart of all places.

I needed fire ant killer, cat food,light bulbs,wanted to look at skillets,that little green machine thing to clean the sofa  (again).Dogs/Cat ruining it......

All of that is by the garden center.I get my fews things. Go to the check out.

This woman has 2 carts full of flowers/plants. Lost my temper 652761166 I stand there for 20 minutes,back is out of whack,line goes to 9 people by now.I ask  nicely can you open another register??? Plant lady gives me a look..

She/worker calls for someone to help her. No one comes.line now 12 deep.I am getting pissed.

She says Oh someone will be here shortly, 35 minutes later NO one.Plant lady is still in line.I get out of line to stand in the lets open a new line. No one comes.Oh then manager comes & tells this chcik open this register.SHE says well where was someone to help me at 8AM.  Manager says well I guess that leaves me. I am on my break. She is mad & slaps down the sign & finely waits on me.By then I am also pissed & said this is why people hate wal mart.

Plant lady spends $325. Lost my temper 652761166  Lost my temper 652761166 who the hell buys plants at wal mart for that.. ??????

IT will be a cold day in hell before I shop there again..

2Lost my temper Empty Re: Lost my temper Mon May 05, 2014 7:18 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I don't wait for an hour in any check out line. I leave the items I thought I wanted in the basket and walk out of the store. There are other places to buy what WalMart sells.

If I get REALLY po'd I will walk to the front of the store and ask for someone in management. Then I proceed to ask for names. I can write a pretty scathing letter if my hackles are up....doesn't usually do any good, but at least I feel better.

3Lost my temper Empty Re: Lost my temper Fri May 09, 2014 6:20 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

There is nothing I hate more than a clerk with an attitude. I have had that happen to me too. I lost it and yelled at her: " Look! You are getting paid to work here, so do your GD job! If you don't like it then quit." The clerks huff and puff, slam things around, like it is my fault their life is so miserable.

I also hate it when clerks are just talking to each other or are talking to their friends on the phone and absolutely ignore you. I lost it once and told the teen: "Get off the F off the phone!" I never use that word in public or anywhere else because it sounds so bad coming from a woman, but this time it just slipped out. I am getting really cranky in my old age.

Or getting totally ignored by male clerks because you don't look like Angelina Jolie. If I was 40 years younger with 6 inches of cleavage showing I would have them crawling all over me like flies on $nit.

Another time I used a line I heard on "The Andy Griffith Show" that has stuck with me all these years: " People like you don't die, you just nasty away."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum