Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

September 2016, Whats for Dinner??

+5
bethk
Crybaby
Imelda HL
cookingirl
1DomesticGoddess
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

376September 2016, Whats for Dinner?? - Page 16 Empty Re: September 2016, Whats for Dinner?? Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:32 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I'm able to 'enlarge' the pics on my phone.....get ready to drool!

Chicken Meatballs. Angus Beef Italian Meatballs, Cheese Lasagna, Eggplant Parmigiano, Spinach Lasagna, Meat Lasagna, Sausage Lasanga ~ $8.99/lb

Veal Lasagna ~ $9.99/lb Baked Ziti ~ $6.99/lb Pasta Marinara ~ $5.99/lb

Spinach & Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken ~ $8.99/lb Penne Caprese ~ $9.99/lb

Peas, Bacon & Leeks ~ $9.99/lb Mashed Potatoes or Mashed Sweet Potatoes ~$6.99/lb

Chicken Marsala, Chicken L'Orange, Coconut Chicken, Teriyaki Chicken ~ $9.99/lb

Salad & Olive Bar ~ $9.99/lb

Green Beans Almondine, Basalmic Vegetables, Green Beans & Sundried Cranberries ~ $9.99/lb

Mediterranean Kale Salad ~ $11.99/lb

Organic Wild Rice w/Walnuts & Chic Peas ~ $11.99/lb Chicken Salad ~ $11.99/lb

Crab (Surnami) Salad ~ $10.99/lb Southwest Black Bean & Corn Salad ~ $8.99/lb

Albacore Tuna Salad ~ $11.99/lb

I didn't get all the names or prices included in my pics (remember I had to be quick and stop when told.....LOL) but you get the idea. I didn't think the prices were bad at all. I could imagine stopping for some stuffed shells or manicotti or lasagna to reheat at the vacation condo and getting a fresh loaf of bread and tossing a small salad for a fairly inexpensive meal to share.

Since there were 5 of us it was much cheaper and (quite honestly) easier to fix meals at the condo. It was nothing fancy ~ chicken quesadillas one night, taco salad another.....could have easily done burgers/hot dogs. But everyone seemed to enjoy just hanging out and not having to get showered and changed in the late afternoon to leave for dinner.

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum