Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016

+4
cookingirl
Crybaby
Barbara101
bethk
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 Mon May 30, 2016 2:29 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Coffee for breakfast....cooking for later. I'll overeat then, orsure

52Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 Mon May 30, 2016 2:49 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I don't know what I will eat. Later.

53Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:54 pm

Niagara Visitor

I'm making a real B&B worthy breakfast tomorrow.  Company from Germany three staying with an uncle one staying with me, but everyone will be here for brekkie!  I hope I remember how to do it!
I will make a fritatta/crustless quiche. Have cooked the bacon and mushrooms, prepped the red pepper that goes in also.  Yogurt and fruit salad, dark German bread/cheese, coffee, tea and juice, of course.  I'm looking forward to it!

54Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:31 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Niagara Visitor wrote:I'm making a real B&B worthy breakfast tomorrow.  Company from Germany three staying with an uncle one staying with me, but everyone will be here for brekkie!  I hope I remember how to do it!
I will make a fritatta/crustless quiche. Have cooked the bacon and mushrooms, prepped the red pepper that goes in also.  Yogurt and fruit salad, dark German bread/cheese, coffee, tea and juice, of course.  I'm looking forward to it!

Sounds like a fun to do thing Lore! Enjoy!

55Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:27 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Niagara Visitor wrote:I'm making a real B&B worthy breakfast tomorrow.  Company from Germany three staying with an uncle one staying with me, but everyone will be here for brekkie!  I hope I remember how to do it!

I love a good breakfast and yours sounds divine -- I like every single thing you're making and the dark German bread and cheese is making my mouth water. Brian's friend Jimmy always says, "Well, I think it's time we had some brekkie. Where are we going?" when he visits. We both love poached eggs and I do believe Jimmy has tried every special version New Orleans serves -- with one of his favorites and mine, too, being Eggs Benedict but on crab cakes! Yum.

I hope you enjoy your company, Lore, and your breakfast. You haven't forgotten a thing!

56Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

Do you make your own German bread?

57Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: Breakfasts & Lunches in May, 2016 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:56 am

Niagara Visitor

No to the German bread.  I used to bake white, crusty Italian, but never tried the German Rye.  Company's gone, they have a 4 pm. flight out of Toronto (1 1/2 hour drive) and still want to his a local outlet mall.  

Brekkie was great, Frittatta is all gone.  It was a big hit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum