Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKFAST, LUNCH, BRUNCH... NOVEMBER 2014

+3
bethk
UNCLE JIMMY
Imelda HL
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Barbara101

Barbara101

BREAKFAST, LUNCH, BRUNCH... NOVEMBER 2014 - Page 3 940422454 BREAKFAST, LUNCH, BRUNCH... NOVEMBER 2014 - Page 3 4137497845

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:Well aren't those muffins just about the best looking I've seen in a long while!

Great job, Jimmy.

Thanks Beth.... that was the third batch I made. About 6 months ago, I bought the rings on line. (Cool
I made the first batch...and it was challenging... Sticky dough, pan too hot...etc etc.

2nd batch better, but too high and had mushrooms. hahahaha

The last batch (this one) I learned, and had better knowlege and control.
Lowered temp. of pan to 250ºF and worked out great.
Next. I will try the addition of the corn meal on the one surface like Thomas' Makes them.

BTW... got the recipe from the Alton Brown show from someone on another forum. ( NCT ) It is a screwy recipe, but that's the way A Brown thinks.
I will post it in baking soon.

Last edited by UNCLE JIMMY on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added BTW..... yadda yadda yadda.)

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Barbara101 wrote:BREAKFAST, LUNCH, BRUNCH... NOVEMBER 2014 - Page 3 940422454 BREAKFAST, LUNCH, BRUNCH... NOVEMBER 2014 - Page 3 4137497845

Thanks Barb....

What is great, is NOT Buying the two pack of English Muffins, and eating maybe 5, and finding the other one in the freezer all iced up that we forgot we put in the freezer... LOL

This way, we can have fresh muffins, when we (Wish For Them ).

last night, I said to T..."Boy! I could go for a English Muffin toasted, and with butter and peach preserves!" ..... About 1-1/2 hours later, at like 1:30AM I was eating one.
Tina fell asleep so she didn't get one. lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum