Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

May, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches on our table

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

bethk

bethk
Admin

I'm going to meet a friend for a late lunch so I thought a bit of protein would do me good. Dane wanted a couple eggs and his usual burnt toast....he and Jimmy like the charcoal to soothe the tummy.

May, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches on our table Brkfst102413

Barbara101

Barbara101

May, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches on our table Broccoliquiche2

Barbara101

Barbara101

May, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches on our table Broccoliquiche3

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Tina made small diced potatoes and onions carmelized, and scrambled eggs and cheese for me with toast. Ummm! It was great, but then I got tired and wanted to put my chores off for while. That would look too lazy; so I moved into third gear asap.

It surely is nice to have breakfast made by someone else once in a while.

NormM

NormM

Coffee and salad always taste better when someone else makes it.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

bethk

bethk
Admin

I made a braunschwieger sandwich for my lunch.....YUM!

slices of braunschwieger on white bread with Miracle Whip, yellow mustard and a bunch of thin sliced onion

bethk

bethk
Admin

I grilled a second chicken breast when I made supper last night so I could make a nice chicken salad for our lunch. And since we had a meeting here this morning I also thawed out a loaf of the strawberry banana bread I recently made. Figured the two would go well together.

May, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches on our table Lunch050714

Barbara101

Barbara101

May, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches on our table 006-1

Barbara101

Barbara101

May, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches on our table Easybakedjalapenopoppers425b

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

No waiting for waffles with this old baby!!!
May, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches on our table 3he3

Barbara101

Barbara101

May, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches on our table Parfait5

another yogurt morning.

BTW my mint plant is huge.Parsley doing great.Tomato is at the top of the wire thing but nothing else.I also threw 4 packs of seeds in boxes & I have all of 3 squash plants maybe 5in tall now. 4 beans somethings about 4 in tall.That is it from all those seeds.
I do not have my granny green thumb. clown 

bethk

bethk
Admin

Fruit & yogurt sounds good, Barb. Last time I had that I folded it into some crepes, I think it was when my friend was here visiting. That was really good.

But this morning I did the same as Jimmy - only I took the easy way out. Added water to the pancake/waffle mix and made myself one pecan waffle. I ate before Dane even knew there was food in the kitchen. He ended up making himself a couple eggs and burned toast. To each his own....

Barbara101

Barbara101

May, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches on our table 025

bethk

bethk
Admin

very, very attractive....and good to eat, too!

Nice, Barb. nice.

I just made a couple soft boiled eggs w/toast. You've seen it all before....

bethk

bethk
Admin

I twisted a nice firm green tomato off my patio pot plant and had fried green tomatoes for my lunch.

Didn't even think about a pic. Oh well, you've seen it before....

Dane wanted a greasy burger from McDonalds, but Wendy's was closer so that was what he had instead of my fried green tomatoes.....he's not a fan. (all the more for me!)

Barbara101

Barbara101

May, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches on our table 003

Barbara101

Barbara101

May, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches on our table 213abede2e39eab2c2e51a0a4da03e26

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

loooks good Barb.
I'll bet that's your favorite cup?

That's a three finger handle....

I am very fussy what cup I drink my coffee or tea in.

It has to be the right size, and the right thickness..... also the right lip edge.

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

geeze...I forgot to say, I had one of those
MacDonalds breakfast tacos for breakfast....Tinamommy had corn beef hash and an egg on top.

then DD came over and gave me a haircut. n i c e ....no appointment and free.

I flip her money though. It's payback for my paying her cosmetology training. lol

NormM

NormM

I smoked a small brisket and small pork shoulder today. I didn't take any pictures. There was about an inch and a half of grease in the little bucket I put there to catch it. I came back a couple hours later and the grease was gone. The bucket was even clean. The neighbors dog must have drank it. Charlie said he was licking up some that spilled on the concrete when i took the roasts out of the smoker.

bethk

bethk
Admin

The neighbors will probably come screaming at you for 'allowing' their pet to eat something that made it vomit all over the carpet.....hahahahahaha ~ shoulda kept the animal in their own yard....

Barbara101

Barbara101

NormM wrote:I smoked a small brisket and small pork shoulder today. I didn't take any pictures.  There was about an inch and a half of grease in the little bucket I put there to catch it.  I came back a couple hours later and the grease was gone.  The bucket was even clean.  The neighbors dog must have drank it.  Charlie said he was licking up some that spilled on the concrete when i took the roasts out of the smoker.

LOL that happens when I don't empty the
pan.Not sure who the culprit is tho.Not my cat.I am just afraid my grill might be tipped over.

Barbara101

Barbara101

bethk wrote:The neighbors will probably come screaming at you for 'allowing' their pet to eat something that made it vomit all over the carpet.....hahahahahaha ~ shoulda kept the animal in their own yard....

OR the runs. geek 

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Barbara101 wrote:
bethk wrote:The neighbors will probably come screaming at you for 'allowing' their pet to eat something that made it vomit all over the carpet.....hahahahahaha ~ shoulda kept the animal in their own yard....

OR the runs. geek 

I thought the same thing Barb.......

Hopefully not in Norms yard!.....

Norm...look down when you venture into the yard. Laughing 

NormM

NormM

I told them to keep an eye on her incase she gets sick. They said that solved the reason why she smelled the way she did.

They have an electronic fence to keep the dog in the yard but it was turned off today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum