Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Want to steal a great business idea?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Want to steal a great business idea? Empty Want to steal a great business idea? Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:06 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

A couple friends just stopped by for a few minutes. They told me about a new dessert / ice cream shop they went to last night. Seems the man who founded the place is an old "Hippie" - has the place decorated with record albums, has Karoke Night one or two nights a week and makes his own ice cream, served in waffle cups.

The hook? It's an "adult" ice cream shop. He has booze in his ice cream. What a hoot!

I can hardly wait to go!

My friends couldn't stop talking about the Bailey's Irish Cream Ice Cream. Said for $6 you get 3 scoops in a waffle cup bowl. Gotta go with a friend, I think, so we can share.

2Want to steal a great business idea? Empty Re: Want to steal a great business idea? Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:35 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:A couple friends just stopped by for a few minutes.  They told me about a new dessert / ice cream shop they went to last night.  Seems the man who founded the place is an old "Hippie" - has the place decorated with record albums, has Karoke Night one or two nights a week and makes his own ice cream, served in waffle cups.

The hook?  It's an "adult" ice cream shop.  He has booze in his ice cream.  What a hoot!

I can hardly wait to go!

My friends couldn't stop talking about the Bailey's Irish Cream Ice Cream.  Said for $6 you get 3 scoops in a waffle cup bowl.  Gotta go with a friend, I think, so we can share.

No wonder why everyone is so relaxed down there.... LOL lol!  Sleep 

3Want to steal a great business idea? Empty Re: Want to steal a great business idea? Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:59 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I'll tell you what - this guy figured out the demographics pretty good ~ I've always heard "The Villages is a drinking community with a golf problem...."

lol

4Want to steal a great business idea? Empty Re: Want to steal a great business idea? Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:18 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

I have a killer Bailey's recipe. I wish we had a shop out here like that. What is really nice is that the alcohol (even if most of it has been cooked out) never lets the ice cream get hard. It stays creamy and very easy to scoop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum