Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not a good day yesterday

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not a good day yesterday Empty Not a good day yesterday Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

First the flood, then my Netflix wouldn't play, a movie I recorded didn't get recorded, a corrupt file on my computer. I got up at 3AM because I was too tired to sleep and I was too hot. I watched a documentary about my all-time favorite rock band Led Zeppelin. It took me back in time when I saw them at the Forum in Los Angeles. I was also having fits at what the lead singer was wearing. A PUFFED SLEEVE top! Who ever made that for him should have been shot. Then I started watching the man himself. No man has the right to have such beautiful hair. It isn't fair. He oozed sex but then I began to wonder if he was a switch-hitter. Very feminine hand gestures. Hmmm...
Then I was choking. He is shown wearing this fur coat that was made from who-knows-what. It was so gaudy, so tacky that even a pimp would be ashamed to wear it. I had a very good laugh. Those were the days! Still love the band though.

2Not a good day yesterday Empty Re: Not a good day yesterday Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:44 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

You made me think of the Seinfeld episode with the "puffy shirt," Bug.

Sorry about your lauundry room flood, BTW.

3Not a good day yesterday Empty Re: Not a good day yesterday Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:40 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

Crybaby wrote:You made me think of the Seinfeld episode with the "puffy shirt," Bug.  

Sorry about your lauundry room flood, BTW.

I never watched Seinfeld but our "roomie" did and is always telling us about a show like the "puffy shirt". She loved Seinfeld.

Would you believe I am still washing dirty towels from the flood. My DH started giving me a lecture about how we are getting older and our memory isn't as good. I could have strangled him. He talked to me like I had dementia. This comes from a man who only has selective hearing which also drives me crazy. Grrr!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum