Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apple Pie Lattice top

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apple Pie Lattice top Empty Apple Pie Lattice top Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Apple Pie Lattice top Favoriteapplepie

2Apple Pie Lattice top Empty Re: Apple Pie Lattice top Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:45 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

VERY NICE !!

I saw a recipe on one of the blogs I read for an apple cinnamon roll.

Now YOU make an apple pie.

Tina just made the apple turnovers.

I'm thinkin' maybe, just maybe,,,,,,it's time for an apple somethin' !

3Apple Pie Lattice top Empty Re: Apple Pie Lattice top Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:36 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Another beautiful apple pie -- lattice-top no less! Did you get a lot of apples at the farmer's market, B?

I gather you don't find it too hot to bake these days. We had a pretty day yesterday with a good breeze and low humidity -- not a good day for bubble makers but there was a fair a couple of blocks away so Brian and I sat out on the balcony and he had the bubble machine going. Bubbles seem to make everyone smile no matter what age they are...Very Happy 

4Apple Pie Lattice top Empty Re: Apple Pie Lattice top Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:12 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

yes my neighbor brought me a HUGE HUGE box of apples.She had no idea what kind ,me either but they are hard enough to bake with.

Apple season yes.I can not get into pumpkin yet.maybe late oct for something. I wait till Mid Nov.

It has been nice & cool in the morning.It heats up soon tho.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum