Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The old place ....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The old place .... Empty The old place .... Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:18 am

thesweetestpea

thesweetestpea

seems to have kicked me out and says I'm forbidden access. Earlier when I tried to look in, the puter said that they were undergoing maintenance. Has anyone else been "forbidden", the least they could have done was emailed me to let me know that I was no longer welcome. Maybe it's just a fluke. If not ....
The old place .... 1430007125 

2The old place .... Empty Re: The old place .... Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:32 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

thesweetestpea wrote:seems to have kicked me out and says I'm forbidden access.  Earlier when I tried to look in, the puter said that they were undergoing maintenance.  Has anyone else been "forbidden", the least they could have done was emailed me to let me know that I was no longer welcome.  Maybe it's just a fluke.  If not ....
The old place .... 1430007125 
Same thing just happened to me, Pea. I just figured the whole place shut down...

3The old place .... Empty Re: The old place .... Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:31 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

why they were doing maintenance,is beyond me. For ALL the great members they have..Question Question  You know, the one who makes such wonderful stories of her sordid life..Sleep Sleep Or maybe the pictures of the food she cooked is so awesome.The old place .... 2363720550 

I see things I can not un-see. I read things I can not un-read.affraid 

It is like a nasty habit you can not shake..I keep wondering & look & see if by chance there is something great to see . NOPE>

Norm post's here cheers 

Jimmy posts here cheers 

Pea posts here cheers 

That's good enough for me.The old place .... 3561122519

4The old place .... Empty Re: The old place .... Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:39 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Guess I should have gotten all the recipes I wanted to copy from the beginning instead of thinking I could always go back to look at them.

Or maybe it's a glitch and their maintenance shut them down....guess we'll all have to wait and see.

5The old place .... Empty Re: The old place .... Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:53 am

NormM

NormM

They were down for maintenance yesterday but seem to be back to normal today.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

6The old place .... Empty Re: The old place .... Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:05 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Apparently that "forbidden" message is some sort of programmer humor....like years ago when they brought computers into the workplace instead of hand written journals....

First time I saw "FATAL FILE ERROR" I thought I had killed the thing. My instructor just smiled and said, "Oh, THAT.....just mash 'ESC' and it goes away". Humor. Ha Ha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum