Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guess this is as good a place as any

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I guess this is as good a place as any Empty I guess this is as good a place as any Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:05 am

NormM

NormM

To mention that I was in the Kansas City BBQ store the other day and noticed they now carry some of The Mad Hunky rubs.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

2I guess this is as good a place as any Empty Re: I guess this is as good a place as any Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:08 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

He is getting around..he is on my FB page and his stuff is being sold everywhere now..

3I guess this is as good a place as any Empty Re: I guess this is as good a place as any Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:41 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

good for him. He sure did give away a lot to promote his stuff a few years ago.

Crybaby

Crybaby

NormM wrote:To mention that I was in the Kansas City BBQ store the other day and noticed they now carry some of The Mad Hunky rubs.

I talked to Rich not so long ago after a minor screw up with my order and he told me that Mad Hunky is the number one rub in Australia now. He told me how much he ships there and it was really impressive.

We really like it, as we use it on almost everything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum