Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner?

+4
bethk
Niagara Visitor
UNCLE JIMMY
Crybaby
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

26June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Wow, Norm, I'm so surprised that Charlie isn't interested in learning about the use of your smoker. When it's done properly, smoked food is delicious. I can't believe he's got such an experienced smoker right there to learn from and he's not taking advantage of it. Don't get me wrong -- I understand his interest, of course, in Korean food but just think he's passing up an opportunity lots of people would pay for!

One time when you're in the mood, I'm sure I'm not alone with wanting to hear your smoker story, Norm.

27June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:11 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Yesterday I spent several hours making meatballs and also making marinara sauce. I was getting pooped out toward the end and Brian volunteered to roll the meatballs into balls. I used 2-1/2 lbs. of ground meat and I think he made 23 meatballs. I wanted some to brown and cook in the marinara and I also wanted some all browned and ready to put in the freezer. That way I can use them down the line with in red sauce or in brown gravy, one of Brian's favorites.

I use red wine in my marinara and he was nice enough to run to the store, as I thought I had a backup bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon in addition to my open bottle but I didn't. Luckily for us, the little convenient that makes the super poor boys that's a half mile away started stocking some decent bottles of wine so he didn't have to go far. You'd love Brian, though, as he doesn't go ANYWHERE that sells anything when he doesn't buy some ice cream, and he came home with three pints of Blue Bell ice cream! Even though I made some room in the freezer yesterday morning and put in the freezer container for our "inside" ice cream maker, the one that makes 1-1/2 quarts. I know he's lost a lot of weight and it's great he's got an appetite back, but I just don'tAt want to see him gain all the weight from junk food and have his cholesterol go way up. But there's no convincing him that ice cream every night is inappropriate -- and you need two hands to carry the bowl he serves himself!

At any rate, the meatballs came out delicious, as did the marinara. I'm glad there's tons left for leftovers today, as I always think anything made with red sauce tastes better the next day. Plus, I don't have to cook today!

28June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:15 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Beth, I told you earlier (but in the May thread) how cute the picture of DD#2 and Ben was. Could you brief us on her name and which kid or kids are hers?

She's very pretty and they make a cute couple, too. I just love when you guys post photos of your family.

Jimmy, your photos of your son and Liam was adorable as well. He is really too cute. Glad everything seems to be working out with your granddaughter and Liam staying with you and Tina. I sure hope she's helping out, especially with Tina feeling so poorly.

29June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

I made a lemon bundt cake the other day, using a cheap store-brand mix, made by "Best." Normally, I add some lemon extract and some grated lemon peel when using a box mix but forgot. It still tasted good! I made a lemon glaze from fresh lemon juice (made with my newest hand juicing gadget, of course) and powdered sugar and the cake was really pretty. Brian's piece looked like it was made for the Green Giant!

Next time, I thought it would be nice to poke holes in it so I could soak it with a lemon syrup (made with lemon juice and regular sugar) and THEN drizzle it with lemon glaze -- I'd bet that would be really good. Just can't make something too lemony for us.

30June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:34 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I must be on a sandwich kick right now. I looked in the freezer this morning and right up on top, in plain view, was a container of Italian Beef (I pack it in those 8 oz. deli containers I buy at Gordon Food Service). So all I had to do was take a ride in the golf cart to check the mail in the box (central location down the street) and stop at WinnDixie to get a couple bakery rolls for Italian Beef Sandwiches. I used up the last quarter of cabbage on some Asian slaw and put the leftover macaroni salad out in hopes that would get eaten up.

June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 IMG_20170604_165725315

Michelle....as you know, I also love, love, LOVE lemon stuff. My favorite glaze is just zest, lemon juice and granulated sugar. You just stir it together, not to worry about the sugar dissolving. I usually spoon it over a lemon cornmeal bundt cake but it's great on any firm cake. Spoon some on and let it dry, then spoon more on and let that dry. It turns into a super crunchy lemony crust....to die for!

Robin is DD#2...mother of our Jacob. Andrea is married to Jim and they have Joshua & Tori. Make a note....I won't repeat this again. Hahahahahaha! Just kidding!

31June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:20 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:Beth, I told you earlier (but in the May thread) how cute the picture of DD#2 and Ben was.  Could you brief us on her name and which kid or kids are hers?

She's very pretty and they make a cute couple, too.  I just love when you guys post photos of your family.

Jimmy, your photos of your son and Liam was adorable as well.  He is really too cute.  Glad everything seems to be working out with your granddaughter and Liam staying with you and Tina.  I sure hope she's helping out, especially with Tina feeling so poorly.  

Michelle, The baby and mother are staying at her fathers since Tina's fall and now the shingles.
Granddaughter finally got a job at Home Depot but part time.
DIL's Mother who lives next door to my son, watches the baby until someone comes home from work.
It's a challenge.
GD has been lucky all along. Stayed here free; no rent, and all she needed, she paid "0" $.
Same at her Dads....

32June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:03 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I decided it was time for a bone-in, skin-on chicken breast on the grill tonight. I think, other than a whole spatchcocked chicken, the bone-in breast is our favorite meal. One breast is always more than enough for the two of us and it always comes out moist and cooked through.....simply seasoned with a little olive oil and s&p. Green beans and a baked sweet potato finished off our meal. I mentioned maybe doing a twice baked on the sweet potato and the comment I got back was it really 'wasn't a favorite', especially when I'd probably add more calories than he wanted (he uses WAY less 'Can't Believe' than my real butter. So, why fight it....

June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 IMG_20170605_170848614_HDR

33June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:18 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Beth wrote:Michelle....as you know, I also love, love, LOVE lemon stuff. My favorite glaze is just zest, lemon juice and granulated sugar. You just stir it together, not to worry about the sugar dissolving. I usually spoon it over a lemon cornmeal bundt cake but it's great on any firm cake. Spoon some on and let it dry, then spoon more on and let that dry. It turns into a super crunchy lemony crust....to die for!

Mmm, I was even thinking "crusty goodness" before I got to that part of your message, Beth. That really sounds good!

If you like lemon stuff, you ought to make that homemade lemon curd, Beth -- it's so easy to make and is downright delicious -- good on toast, scones, pancakes, waffles, or just a spoonful now and then when no one is looking!

Beth wrote:Robin is DD#2...mother of our Jacob. Andrea is married to Jim and they have Joshua & Tori. Make a note....I won't repeat this again. Hahahahahaha! Just kidding!

I'm AM going to write it down this time, as I was embarrassed to ask again! Embarassed

34June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Niagara Visitor

Just a hello here today from me. I understand that some of you have been wondering about me. Computer died, I lost a lot of info, couldn't remember my info for logging in here, but had a message today from Crybaby. So thanks, I always enjoyed reading and posting here. What's cooking here today???? Nothing. I was lazy, had some smoked salmon and some blue cheese, so it was cheese, salmon and crackers here. And a beer! Delicious!

35June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Uncle Jimmy wrote:Michelle, The baby and mother are staying at her fathers since Tina's fall and now the shingles.

Granddaughter finally got a job at Home Depot but part time. DIL's Mother who lives next door to my son, watches the baby until someone comes home from work.
It's a challenge.

GD has been lucky all along. Stayed here free; no rent, and all she needed, she paid "0" $. Same at her Dads....

Well, that's probably for the best right now since Tina is feeling so poorly. I haven't been around here as much as I used to, Jimmy, and just read about her fall the other day when you mentioned the doctor diagnosing her with shingles. When did Tina fall and how did it happen? I'll bet you two were shocked when you recently found out she had a concussion. So sorry to hear that, though shingles is probably bothering her more than the concussion is as it's really quite painful.

Yes, your granddaughter has indeed been lucky, Jimmy -- luckier than a lot of kids today that have a kid on their own without a spouse or even a boyfriend. It's hard enough when there's a new baby but if you're alone to handle all that, I'd imagine it's pretty tough and from what you said, she's not really used to having a hard time thus far in her life.

I hope at least she's showing some appreciation for all the help she's gotten -- from you and Tina, her Dad and stepmom and even your son's Mother-in-Law! I never had kids but I'm sure it means the world to a single mom to have someone watching her child that she can trust implicitly -- not to mention people you can trust doing it free of charge!

Glad she found a part-time job at Home Depot -- since it's summer, which I'd imagine is HD's "high season," maybe it'll turn into full time if she plays her cards right.

Must seem quiet in your house without GD and Liam, which is good for Tina right now, and you, too, as I'm sure you're busy taking care of and worrying about Tina.

Make sure you tell her how sorry we are that she's feeling poorly, and you can tell her I'm keeping her in my prayers, too!

36June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:54 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Niagara Visitor wrote:Just a hello here today from me.  I understand that some of you have been wondering about me.  Computer died, I lost a lot of info, couldn't remember my info for logging in here, but had a message today from Crybaby.  So thanks, I always enjoyed reading and posting here.  What's cooking here today???? Nothing.  I was lazy, had some smoked salmon and some blue cheese, so it was cheese, salmon and crackers here.  And a beer!  Delicious!

Goodness, it's soooo nice to see you back here, Lore! I just posted a message about you to everyone in another thread but I think no one is around right now but you and me. They're going to be so glad you're back.

We had much the same kind of dinner tonight -- I dragged Brian with me to look at some porcelain tile (we're getting someone to retile our kitchen/dining room floor) and I finally found a gray porcelain wood-look tile that was dark enough to suit me. I have white cabinets and a white island so I needed a gray dark enough so it wouldn't get lost in the midst of the white room. It's those 6" by 24" tiles -- each one is a square foot! I bought two pieces so I could see what it looked like on the floor in both daytime and at night.

When we came home, I made us chicken salad sandwiches with some homegrown bean sprouts on the sandwiches and both of us were kind of full. I made some pico de gallo this afternoon as I had some Roma tomatoes that I was going to lose unless I used them up -- boy, it came out really, really good -- just tomatoes, onions, a homegrown jalapeno pepper, a clove of garlic that I grated using the microplane grater, fresh cilantro and fresh lime juice. Brian isn't a big fan of salsa or pico de gallo but he really liked it too, and said it tasted so darn fresh! So we both just had a bowl of the stuff with some nice crisp tortilla chips and that was supper.

Again, I'm sooo glad you're back with us!! You've indeed been missed!

37June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:40 pm

Niagara Visitor

I took out the carpet in my living/dining room last year, my hardwood is a grey/beige................ I picked that because it doesn't show dust. I think I have seen the tile you're getting. If I were to take my ceramic out, that grey wood look tile is what I would get. There's a lot of ceramic in this condo, and I'm not willing to spend the money just to change the colour.

38June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:58 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Niagara Visitor wrote:I took out the carpet in my living/dining room last year, my hardwood is a grey/beige................ I picked that because it doesn't show dust.  I think I have seen the tile you're getting.  If I were to take my ceramic out, that grey wood look tile is what I would get.  There's a lot of ceramic in this condo, and I'm not willing to spend the money just to change the colour.  

That's a good idea about picking a color that doesn't show dust -- also sounds like it wouldn't show pet hair either if you had a dog or cat, something lots of people have to consider. Yeah, I really like the wood look stuff, especially with the tiles that are lengthy and shaped like wood floor strips. I'm getting the grout that closely matches the color and he's putting in the thinnest grout he can, which is 1/8-inch. I'm pretty excited about it, as we've put it off for a while.

We also have to get some work done in our living room -- I've got water coming in the two front windows in our house for some time now. From what I could tell, and the contractor I hired agrees, it's due to the balcony on the front of our house -- when it was attached to the house when it was first renovated right before we purchased it, they didn't put any flashing in the area where the balcony meets the wood on the house and thus water leaks down when it rains or when the house is pressure-washed. So I need some sheetrock repair (and probably some insulation replaced) on the front wall and also the water has "traveled" into the ceiling a ways so I need sheetrock repair on the ceiling. Contractor seems to think he can repair it instead of replacing it but once he cuts a hole in the wall and the ceiling, he'll know better. The good thing is the entire estimate for all the work I'm having done came in a lot less than I thought it would so, as Martha Stewart would say, that's a good thing!

As long as he's doing that ceiling repair, I'm getting some old track lights taken down and getting some can lights put into the ceiling, the kind that you can sort of "tilt" towards the walls so I can direct them towards the artwork on the walls if I want. I'm not much of a fan of ceiling light, as I find lamps make a room look a lot warmer, but I want them up there anyway in case I want to use them. The wood floor in the living room has been damaged near the windows from the water coming in; I was going to get the polyurethane removed and just stain the floors darker rather than refinish them but the guy thinks he can fix them without going to that much trouble or expense. If I don't like the look of his "fix," then we can proceed to stain them darker, which color I would prefer but can live with them as they are to spare the expense of staining or refinishing.

Only thing left after thsat will be to replace the old track lights (the kind with the little halogen bulbs that were in fashion years ago) in the kitchen/dining room (one big room, like a country kitchen though not country looking in style) and put up some new fixtures in both areas of the room. In the kitchen, I want some of those smaller lights that extend down on rods, as I like tons of light in the kitchen, plus I have a huge pot rack stuffed with stuff over the island so I need lights that come down a bit so they're not over the pot rack casting shade in the room. I'm not real good at picking things but I've been thinking of this stuff for so many years now that I'm ready to make some decisions. The ceiling in that room is really high and is unfinished raw heart of pine wood, with the boards showing above and though it looks really good and garners a lot of "oohs and ahhs" from people, it's been difficult for me to pick the type of lights I want up there. Wish my sister was still alive as she was really good at stuff like that -- I think I have a lousy "spatial" sense and tend to not be able to "see" something in my mind before it's done. But the contractor is helpful as well, and he's been suggesting some of the very things I've been thinking of so it's given me more confidence than I had in the beginning.

How's the condo group lunch thing going? After the huge success of the first one you helped arrange, did you guys end up having them on a regular basis, Lore?

39June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:55 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

OK, so I'll admit.....I'm jealous of those who are able to remodel and change their homes. There are so many things I'd like to do here but won't be able to afford until our child moves out of our Ohio house and we can sell it to free up our 'retirement' cash.

But I do so love hearing about others' remodeling adventures so please, TELL ALL! Tell me all about what you've been doing, what's in the works or any ideas you have formulating in your heads....

40June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:42 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

I won't be cooking tonight. I'll be helping Lyn with a Rotary party she and Bill are hosting to celebrate the end of his year as President of the organization.

The last time I helped with a party at her house we had 35-40 people and we cooked most things to put on the buffet. But that was a year or so ago ~ and we're both just a whole lot more tired than we use to be.

So, this party we're going the 'convenience food' way ~ we went to Costco and bought packages of prepared finger foods that I'll just have to heat and serve. Funny, but I doubt anyone will even notice the difference between the homemade and the store bought foods ~ especially since the wine will flow! LOL

I'll go over this noon to get the reheating organized, check the timing, etc. and Lyn will work on the placement, etc. We have it worked out to a fairly easy 'science' and the organization makes everything go like clockwork when people start to arrive. With me there she gets to be 'hostess' and does a wonderful job of greeting guests and making them feel welcome while I'm in the background, staying out of the way, putting the food out on the buffet. It just really seems to work for us in our comfortable roles!

I have to remember to keep my phone in my pocket so I can take pics to share tomorrow....but if I forget I'll try to take pics of the empty platters and explain what was there earlier in the evening.....Hahahahahahaha!

41June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:47 am

Niagara Visitor

We had our second of what will surely become an annual event, Barbeque party at the end of May. It was again, a resounding success. Such participation by people, someone who is moving in at the end of this week is a vocalist for a band which does Big Band type music, she offered to entertain. She did fabulous music for all of us in the grey haired set, some people got up and danced, some of us sang along, the weather was perfect, about 72 degrees, a light breeze, a perfect day.

There is something going on here every month, normally in our party room/lounge where we also have a kitchen. Sunday June 18, we will have a strawberry social, I'm hoping that we'll have a bus trip (day trip) to a well known Ontario art gallery, The McMichael Gallery which showcases mostly the art of the Group of Seven.

Several times a year we have pot luck dinners, lots of yummy food. Condo living wasn't what I had planned a few years ago, but you know the old saying "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." So, as far as I'm concerned, since farm was not to be any more, I love the condo life!

42June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:47 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

Niagara Visitor wrote:Just a hello here today from me.  I understand that some of you have been wondering about me.  Computer died, I lost a lot of info, couldn't remember my info for logging in here, but had a message today from Crybaby.  So thanks, I always enjoyed reading and posting here.  What's cooking here today???? Nothing.  I was lazy, had some smoked salmon and some blue cheese, so it was cheese, salmon and crackers here.  And a beer!  Delicious!

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad you are back.

43June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:49 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

I am going out to buy some smoked brown sugar. I can't wait to see what it can do to my bbq sauces.

44June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:10 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Niagara Visitor wrote:We had our second of what will surely become an annual event, Barbeque party at the end of May.  It was again, a resounding success.  Such participation by people, someone who is moving in at the end of this week is a vocalist for a band which does Big Band type music, she offered to entertain.  She did fabulous music for all of us in the grey haired set, some people got up and danced, some of us sang along, the weather was perfect, about 72 degrees, a light breeze, a perfect day.  

There is something going on here every month, normally in our party room/lounge where we also have a kitchen.  Sunday June 18, we will have a strawberry social, I'm hoping that we'll have a bus trip (day trip) to a well known Ontario art gallery, The McMichael Gallery which showcases mostly the art of the Group of Seven.

Several times a year we have pot luck dinners, lots of yummy food.  Condo living wasn't what I had planned a few years ago, but you know the old saying "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans."  So, as far as I'm concerned, since farm was not to be any more, I love the condo life!  
Glad to hear you got your computer fixed, and came back onto the forum Lore! ..... God Bless!
Great to hear Condo Lifestyle is working for you.

45June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:36 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

I was dealt a bad stomach last night.
Too late Beth. That is, I didn't listen to you Beth, and I ate way too late. 630 I started to shove two hot dogs with onions and relish, plus a hamburger with a thick onion slice.
I suffered all night. Grrrrr!

46June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:35 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Good supper today.
Breaded thin sliced Veal Scallopini ..... mashed potatoes with butter lump in the middle, and carrots.

June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 MFZbu7

June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 DIikSj

47June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Had to call my next door neighbor to remove two long gopher snakes that were headed into our backyard. My husband is such a wussy when it comes to snakes. I don't like them either but unless it has a rattle on its' tail, they don't bother me unless they come close. Katie freaked out, Joe freaked out and a lady in a car freaked out. Ron picked them up and took them across the street, down into the area by the creek bed. Hopefully they won't come back.
Got my smoked brown sugar. Can't wait to try some.

I know we have Norm and maybe Jimmy who smoke meats. Does anyone know anything about Traeger pellet smokers?

48June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:18 pm

NormM

NormM

I don't have any personal experience with pellet smokers but I have relatives who do. Traeger is one of the top sellers. Pellet smokers are very easy to use, for the most part, all you have to do is get the settings how you want them and it pretty much takes care of itself. Lots of people have thermometers with remotes so you can check on it while watching TV inside.

What I have heard about the results is that they are like smokers lite. My smoker is very hands on and results are due to a lot of decisions I make during the process. Pellet smokers (people say) do the job and with very little personal input and the result are predictable but not as good as the stick burners. At least that is what most sites i have visited that are comparing different kinds say.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

49June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:45 pm

Niagara Visitor

bethk wrote:OK, so I'll admit.....I'm jealous of those who are able to remodel and change their homes.  There are so many things I'd like to do here but won't be able to afford until our child moves out of our Ohio house and we can sell it to free up our 'retirement' cash.

But I do so love hearing about others' remodeling adventures so please, TELL ALL!  Tell me all about what you've been doing, what's in the works or any ideas you have formulating in your heads....

I don't want to appear to be lecturing when I've just come back here but...................... I would go and live in a tent if it would bring my daughter back................... so, forget about redecorating, fixing up anything, and call that child of yours and tell him/her how precious he/she is to you.

50June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: June, 2017 ~ What's for dinner? Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:10 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Niagara Visitor wrote:
I don't want to appear to be lecturing when I've just come back here but...................... I would go and live in a tent if it would bring my daughter back................... so, forget about redecorating, fixing up anything, and call that child of yours and tell him/her how precious he/she is to you.  

No lecturing needed, Lore. Our daughter just became engaged to a very nice man and they are looking forward to being able to save some money to purchase a home / land of their own. They are welcome to stay as long as they like. But once they are out.......well, let's just say there won't be a "For Rent" sign in the front yard! LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum