Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

March , in like a lamb..Breakfast and lunch meals.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Barbara101

Barbara101

March , in like a lamb..Breakfast and lunch meals. - Page 2 12798980_828389110620731_1750705866245599961_n

Steak and eggs.Not shown fried potato..with onion fried in bacon grease..
Might die happy.. geek

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Barbara101 wrote:March , in like a lamb..Breakfast and lunch meals. - Page 2 12798980_828389110620731_1750705866245599961_n

Steak and eggs.Not shown fried potato..with onion fried in bacon grease..
Might die happy.. geek

Looks good Barb. Uhh! I only see one (1) egg????
Don't tell me it's ON BOTTOM of the other one?
That's a No No on Jimmies plate. LOL Mad

Barbara101

Barbara101

Yup ! I was hungry , so just dumped them from the skillet .

bethk

bethk
Admin

I had a bowl of oatmeal....((sigh))

with a tsp. of brown sugar. ((double - sigh))

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

I had two eggs over medium....2 pork sausages, and I made a blue tube crecent rolls ...
I ate 6 of the 8 of them. My god, they just disappear with one bite. Poof and they're gone.
I didn't butter them either, just to cut down on the calories a little!

Tina had a slice of whole grain bread, toasted with butter.

Barbara101

Barbara101

March , in like a lamb..Breakfast and lunch meals. - Page 2 Herb%20waffles3

corn waffles with some herbs..Not a fan..But I ate them lol..Not making them again..

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Barbara101 wrote:March , in like a lamb..Breakfast and lunch meals. - Page 2 Herb%20waffles3

corn waffles with some herbs..Not a fan..But I ate them lol..Not making them again..

Corn waffles sound good....but, with maybe chicken or pork and gravy like in a chicken pot pie, all topped like a double decker.

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

I had two ! .... Two? ...why two??

Because Thomas' Cinnamon Raisin English muffins were burnt Black on the bottoms; right out of the package! .
I could only eat the tops of the two. The rest went to the birds.
By the time I toasted them, they would have been lousy tasting.

I love burnt toast, but not English muffins. ugh !!

Barbara101

Barbara101

I have issue with them . The top is smaller then the bottom . So I use the bottom and freeze the tops for crumbs lol

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Barbara101 wrote:I have issue with them . The top is smaller then the bottom . So I use the bottom and freeze the tops for crumbs lol

Yeah! I like to bake my own English muffins. I made them twice already, and they bake / cook best, in the electric frying pan.
They are nice and big, and thick.

I had an aunt who lived in NYC .... and god love her, she would make a ham and cheese on a English muffin NOT TOASTED.... I tried it once, and it was horrible. Like eating a wet sponge.

Barbara101

Barbara101

Yeah I used one for a bun for burger !!! Never again lol

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Just made a batch of batter for "Yeast Raised Waffles" for breakfast tomorrow. They raise in the refrigerator overnight.

I think I will have a BIG Breakfast tomorrow. Eggs scrambled with cheese, and fried ham slices.
English Whole grain Muffins, and then a waffle (s) ... I will skip lunch, and then just have a light supper.
Like a couple slices of pizza. My home made. I have a ball of pizza dough in the reefer from the other night.

Barbara101

Barbara101

March , in like a lamb..Breakfast and lunch meals. - Page 2 Berry%20pie6

Pie for breakfast?   Yes ..

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Barbara101 wrote:March , in like a lamb..Breakfast and lunch meals. - Page 2 Berry%20pie6

Pie for breakfast?   Yes ..

Barb... looks great! Just watch for stones. I whacked into one when I was a kid, and the pain lasted for day's...hahahaha
BTW...??? Did you use canned cherries in water.? My mother in law used cherries canned in water for her pies, but then, she added a can of Muscelmans cherries with the thick syrup / filling.

bethk

bethk
Admin

Our granddaughter chose Thai Ruby Restaurant for lunch today.

Chicken Cashew Nut:

March , in like a lamb..Breakfast and lunch meals. - Page 2 IMG_20160331_121640830_HDR

Barbara101

Barbara101

Oh that looks great . Love food like that .

Jimmy I used frozen lol

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:Our granddaughter chose Thai Ruby Restaurant for lunch today.  

Chicken Cashew Nut:

March , in like a lamb..Breakfast and lunch meals. - Page 2 IMG_20160331_121640830_HDR

Nice presentation. Just love your "wobble plate!" cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum