Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there such a thing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is there such a thing Empty Is there such a thing Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:09 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

As frozen dinners or pre made food that is any good?

Some times I want someone else to cook lol

I could order chinese food but finding any good is the thing..

2Is there such a thing Empty Re: Is there such a thing Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

That is a tough question Barb. Stouffer's mac & cheese is decent. Stouffers also has a chicken enchilada that is edible. I personally like Hungry Man Mexican TV dinners but it isn't great by any means. I have had Gorton's fish that works well in a fish sandwich. I am not sure what you want exists.

3Is there such a thing Empty Re: Is there such a thing Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Not only that, it is freaking expensive.

4Is there such a thing Empty Re: Is there such a thing Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:10 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Barbara101 wrote:Not only that, it is freaking expensive.

I remember looking at a frozen chicken pot pie about a year ago and it was $4.95. I promptly put it right back on the shelf. I guess since I rarely buy anything frozen that I expected a lower price.

5Is there such a thing Empty Re: Is there such a thing Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:54 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

A few years ago I went into Bristol Farms and saw a frozen package (medium size) of mac & cheese for $15. Too rich for my blood.
Do you have a Whole Foods market in your area? They have tons of ready to go food items. It is set up as a serve yourself so you can limit how much you want to buy.

6Is there such a thing Empty Re: Is there such a thing Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:00 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Around here that store is called whole paycheck.I went once. Never to return..Way overpriced.
I see frozen dinners over $10.Ina's,Then I saw where they have Mexican food ready to eat,,Over $8.LOL

I just have not found any that is worth buying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum