Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

anyone watch Blacklist?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1anyone watch Blacklist? Empty anyone watch Blacklist? Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:37 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

I watched it last night ..wow it is good.I have not watched it before due to something else I watch but that may have to change..

2anyone watch Blacklist? Empty Re: anyone watch Blacklist? Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:44 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Megan Boone who plays Elizabeth Keen in that program is from The Villages.

Her sister, Paige Boone, is one of the most liked Polo Players here....

I didn't watch, just wanted to insert that bit of trivia....sorry

3anyone watch Blacklist? Empty Re: anyone watch Blacklist? Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:20 am

JanaAZ

We watch it when we can. It is really good. I love James Spader and he does such a great job on this show. I read it was renewed for the rest of the season.

I catch the Saturday reruns when I can, too.

4anyone watch Blacklist? Empty Re: anyone watch Blacklist? Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:31 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

I loved the character James Spader played in Boston Legal.....still miss that series.

5anyone watch Blacklist? Empty Re: anyone watch Blacklist? Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:32 am

LisaSD

LisaSD

I've watched a few episodes and really liked the acting and intrigue HOWEVER, I told my husband if they continue with the gory stuff - I'll probably quit watching it. It was a bit much!

6anyone watch Blacklist? Empty Re: anyone watch Blacklist? Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

We've watched from the beginning. I usually DVR it and we watch it at a more convenient time. We both really like it, too. Yep, it's pretty violent but then so's the world today...

Anyone watch "Masterpiece Classic: The Paradise"? I also DVR that and watch it though Brian doesn't join me for that one. I really look forward to each episode and the time passes so quickly that I'm bummed out when the episode ends.

Can't wait for "Downton Abbey" to start again in January. Brian really likes that as well. Last episode was so sad...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum