Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Appreciative of my friends....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Appreciative of my friends.... Empty Appreciative of my friends.... Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:58 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

First off, I will state for the record that I, also, return to the former site.  Often times it is to reference a recipe someone posted but many times it is just to note the many differences.

So, my friends, here is what I noticed and why I appreciate all of you so much.  We all have an appreciation of good food, we like to prepare and eat many different dishes and cuisines.  And we like to talk about food....lots of talk about food.  

But each of us is tolerant of others' viewpoints and those differences allow us to have some very informative discussions.  We, as a group of individuals, ALL seem to share the same point of view in acknowledging the difference between "fact" and "opinion". Not one of us has ever stated, except in jest, that "our way" is the only correct way to create a dish.

I can say, "my lemon meringue pie is the best lemon meringue pie in the world"' and you all know I would be talking about my opinion and not expecting anyone to accept my statement as fact.  Besides, we all know Barb makes a better one than me.....LOL

I guess what I'm trying to express here is how much I like all of you and I love the ease of discussions and lack of drama and conflict.  I appreciate everyone sharing their recipes and ideas, love the pictures and hope we can continue this little forum group for many years.

Thank you, each and every one of you!

Appreciative of my friends.... 2737772972 

2Appreciative of my friends.... Empty Re: Appreciative of my friends.... Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Besides, we all know Barb makes a better one than me.....LOL

Laughing Razz you can call me Betty.geek 

3Appreciative of my friends.... Empty Re: Appreciative of my friends.... Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:17 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Have I ever told you when i was in high school, I won the "1968 Betty Crocker" award?

Appreciative of my friends.... 2876911673 Appreciative of my friends.... 2876911673 Appreciative of my friends.... 2876911673 

4Appreciative of my friends.... Empty Re: Appreciative of my friends.... Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:39 pm

thesweetestpea

thesweetestpea

I won best dancer -- and that does have to do with cooking in the kitchen!!! LOL A few of those folks need to have the stick removed from their behinds -- rigidity has never been my strong suit. This is a nice little place you guys have set up, no one hassles you or tries to make you feel small. Thanks for inviting me.

5Appreciative of my friends.... Empty Re: Appreciative of my friends.... Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:02 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

You are most welcome, Pea. It's just a relaxing and amusing place to chat with friends and not have to get your dander up...everyone is nice and non-combative....and like I said, no drama.

6Appreciative of my friends.... Empty Re: Appreciative of my friends.... Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

I'm glad to be included in here Appreciative of my friends.... 3267860543 Appreciative of my friends.... 940422454  thank you Beth and Barbara Appreciative of my friends.... 2453703928  Appreciative of my friends.... 2453703928 .. I rarely.. very rarely went back to the other site.. if I needed a recipe I just browsed around the nets, there are plenty good recipes out there.. my Photobucket is almost full, so I might delete my album with my pics on the site...

7Appreciative of my friends.... Empty Re: Appreciative of my friends.... Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:45 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Imelda
you may be to late geek 

The site is shut down.If they where smart they would keep it down.Appreciative of my friends.... 1838020472 

8Appreciative of my friends.... Empty Re: Appreciative of my friends.... Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:36 am

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

Barbara101 wrote:Imelda
you may be to late geek 

The site is shut down.If they where smart they would keep it down.Appreciative of my friends.... 1838020472 
Barbara.. I don't need to get on the site to delete my pics... all the pics are on my Photobucket, I've used more than 70% of my free account, so some pics have to go.. I have more than 200 pics in the album for that site, so I'm going to delete the album and get more space back Smile 

and I think they are going to have a new site coming soon..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum