Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zucchini Chips

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zucchini Chips Empty Zucchini Chips Tue May 07, 2013 3:05 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

With warmer weather coming on I find having a snack around the house is nice, especially one that's a healthy choice (which cancels out my cocktail, to my way of thinking.....).

Here's some zucchini chips I made with my granddaughter. Super easy and surprisingly tasty.

I sliced a good sized zucchini very thin on a mandolin - well, I used Grandma's Feemster Vegetable Slicer, but that's another story, let's just say anything that will cut the zucchini into paper thin slices will work just fine. GD put the slices in a single layer on parchment lined sheet pans, we gave them a very light spritz of PAM, just the tiniest sprinkle of salt and into a 300° oven for about 15-20 minutes or until they were dried out. When cool enough to handle we peeled them off the parchment (they stuck pretty good as they dried out....) and ended up with a snack that my daughter approved of for the children!

Zucchini Chips Image3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum