Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas village houses and animation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christmas village houses and animation Empty Christmas village houses and animation Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:36 pm

JanaAZ

Those of you who know me know that Steve and I have been collecting Dept56 villages, houses, animations, etc. While Steve has been working on his train layout for over 6 years (and its still not anywhere near done) we realized we have a lot of components that we just don't have a place to display, so I'm going through the hundreds of pieces we have and I'm going to put them up for sale. It's sad because each and every piece meant something when we bought it and some have never even been put up.

I did find a few of his Disney pieces such as Epcot, monorail and others are on Ebay for a lot of money. We never even put them up but he had to have them.

So I've got a lot of work to do before the holidays to log, price and list each of these. I'm already up to #41 and Ive still got another third of them to log.

Next....I'm going to try to sell some of my kitchen stuff. Last time I did, I sold 5-6 pieces and one by one I added them back to my kitchen stuff.

bethk likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum