Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

lol my trip to WM

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lol my trip to WM Empty lol my trip to WM Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:14 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I had to get some zyrtec for my puppers.Plus adams flea spray. Cat food on sale or price drop? 43c a can. Ms Cat will only eat friskies.

so I saw something on my shoulder. lmao it was my shirt wrong side out lol my trip to WM 2855670339:since it was WM no one noticed.

lol my trip to WM 2876911673

2lol my trip to WM Empty Re: lol my trip to WM Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:52 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

OMG....I've heard of people doing that but it's never happened to ME!  Hahahahaha!

Same as I've never discovered I was out in public wearing two similar yet distinctly different shoes.  

Guess we'll all have to log into "thepeopleofwalmart.com" and see if they put a black box over your face to protect your identity.....

3lol my trip to WM Empty Re: lol my trip to WM Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

hahaha..it happened to me twice.. the same shirt.. at church bouncelol my trip to WM 2876911673   it was a sweater.. 

4lol my trip to WM Empty Re: lol my trip to WM Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:13 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I remember a coworker - a kind of snobby woman who was always going shopping.  One day she walked into the office and past me as I was talking with our receptionist.  I said to the coworker, "nice jacket.  Is it new?"  And she just kind of looked at me as if I was being nosy.  She said she had it in her closet for a long time.  As she walked away I suggested, rather loudly, it might be a good idea to cut off the price hang tag.....

Coworker turned red and the receptionist just about had an accident from laughing.....

5lol my trip to WM Empty Re: lol my trip to WM Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

hahaha lol! naughty Beth.. maybe she was going to return it afterward lol my trip to WM 1838020472

6lol my trip to WM Empty Re: lol my trip to WM Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

My husband has done this a couple of times.  When I bust out laughing, he says that I should have caught it before he left the house.  I just laughed and laughed!

7lol my trip to WM Empty Re: lol my trip to WM Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:54 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Wouldn't you think it would be something noticeable with a button up shirt???

Mr. Amazing was in the habit when he was younger of pulling his buttoned shirt off over his head and then if he had errands to run the next day he'd slip it back on...

Well, you can just picture it yourself....the only thing that upset him was when he realized he didn't have a pocket on the outside...

Hahahahahahahaha!!

8lol my trip to WM Empty Re: lol my trip to WM Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Brian has done it with a polo shirt.  He did it again the other day and I noticed it when he came back from the convenient store.  He said he didn't give a darn as he looked better inside out than most of the people in there!

9lol my trip to WM Empty Re: lol my trip to WM Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:20 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Hahahahahahahah!

Men hate when you notice something before they've had a chance to fix it.

Well, to be honest, I guess that really applies to us women, too.

(It's just that it happens to men more often....JMO!!!)

10lol my trip to WM Empty Re: lol my trip to WM Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

I will admit to going to work (I was a legal secretary at the time) without a bra.  I'm no Jayne Mansfield but I'm no Twiggy either.  When I was walking to my office, I noticed some bouncing going on and just about died!  I don't know what got into me -- I must have been rushing to make the ferry!  No one noticed except the people I told, of course.

When I told Brian that evening, he rolled.  I reminded him that he hadn't noticed either.  And he drove me to work.

11lol my trip to WM Empty Re: lol my trip to WM Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:37 am

cookingirl

cookingirl

I have gone to work with 2 different earrings, several times!! Last one was a couple of weeks ago. What hurt was no one noticed!!! :pat:It must be my age! 

When I was younger, I was in a hurry to leave for work and put on 2 different shoes!!! lol my trip to WM 2876911673    at least they were the same color!!!

12lol my trip to WM Empty Re: lol my trip to WM Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:41 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

oh I have done the shoe thing too. when I find a shoe I love I sometimes buy several pairs in diff colors.

so one day a client says you know you have on one black shoe & one blue lol 

oh & it was not long ago I discovered I have on my slippers while in Walgreens lol lol lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum