Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi, I'm Back

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi, I'm Back Empty Hi, I'm Back Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:28 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

Hi, Hi, Hi, I'm back, I know, I know, I've been gone too long, 2 months in Jakarta and some months absent, now I'm back.

I'm truly grateful to find the emails from Beth and Michelle, you all are very thoughtful, I was sorry to make you wondering about.

I/we are good, enjoying the warm winter, the terrible summer has gone. since early this year Dirk goes back to work to help out our small parish office, even though he works part time, he is busy from Monday to Friday, on weekends he is busy volunteering at our church, I felt bad to leave him for that long, I did not plan to stay that long, but my Mom fell and needed help to get around (bathroom and on and out the bed ) so I had to extend my stay for 2 weeks. Fortunately mom healed good, she is her old self now, Thank God

I'd like to chat more later, I need to slowly read the post I missed ( not all, for sure haha )

Thanks again and hugs for everybody here

note: Hi Jimmy, the green lady is back  Laughing  
Imelda

2Hi, I'm Back Empty Re: Hi, I'm Back Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:26 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

I know I'm not alone, Imelda, in expressing how much you were missed! We're a small group here and you're a large part of it!

Sorry to hear about your mom but I'm glad she rallied and is getting back to normal. How lucky for all of you that you were over there at the time to help her.

Welcome back! Yes, we were worried but no need to apologize. Once you get everything taken care of that needs taking care of, we look forward to seeing your scrumptious photos and hear about all the delicious meals I'm sure you'll be cooking for Dirk!

Hi, I'm Back 3561122519 Hi, I'm Back 3561122519 Hi, I'm Back 3561122519 Welcome back!!!

3Hi, I'm Back Empty Re: Hi, I'm Back Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:42 am

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

Crybaby wrote:I know I'm not alone, Imelda, in expressing how much you were missed! We're a small group here and you're a large part of it!

Sorry to hear about your mom but I'm glad she rallied and is getting back to normal. How lucky for all of you that you were over there at the time to help her.

Welcome back! Yes, we were worried but no need to apologize. Once you get everything taken care of that needs taking care of, we look forward to seeing your scrumptious photos and hear about all the delicious meals I'm sure you'll be cooking for Dirk!

Hi, I'm Back 3561122519 Hi, I'm Back 3561122519 Hi, I'm Back 3561122519 Welcome back!!!

Hi Michelle, sorry, I just read this post. I thank you for the warm welcome, I found the mail you sent me, Dirk save all my mails, including all the junk mails, so I had to sort a 2 months worth of mails on my table Smile

It's good to be home again, as usual, I needed time ( lots of time ) to tidy up my kitchen and house
Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum