Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH Empty DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

A new month, December, they say it's the most wonderful month of the year, I say... neh.. whatever bounce

I made some plain scones for breakfast today

DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH 57_zpsdecu9jvr

with my homemade Cranberry sauce

DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH 58_zps9dtbjntz

Barbara101

Barbara101

DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH 940422454 DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH 4137497845 To me, the best month is October.Not Nov .. not Dec,,January maybe , February,Cool months here. except now it is still 80`...

bethk

bethk
Admin

yummy looking, Imelda.

I was hungry for pancakes....know I shouldn't eat them, but also know if I don't make them I'll binge on something else. I love the 'just-add-water' mix for just that reason. I made enough batter for 2 medium size pancakes. Had them with my leftover cranberry sauce. Good stuff.

Don't know why I didn't think to take a pic. They were pretty.

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Jimmy here had an egg, ham and cheese on toasted whole grain rye bread. I savored every bite!

Barbara101

Barbara101

DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH 005%20%20%20123

bethk

bethk
Admin

Protein packed!

I had a sausage patty & hard cooked egg on an English muffin. Dane thought I was making it for him.....

Hahahahaha!

((I savored every bite!))

Barbara101

Barbara101

On a whim I bought some mexican cheese..I liked it..

Does he even make himself a english muffin ? lol.

bethk

bethk
Admin

Actually he does make himself an egg/sausage/cheese muffin on occasion. Lately, if he wants something in the morning, he's been making cheese toast (1 slice low carb toast w/low fat cheese slice).

Whatever floats your boat, I guess....

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:Actually he does make himself an egg/sausage/cheese muffin on occasion.  Lately, if he wants something in the morning, he's been making cheese toast (1 slice low carb toast w/low fat cheese slice).

Whatever floats your boat, I guess....

Tell Dane, Jimmy said... eat burned charcoal toast.
It burns the carbs away, and helps the stomach digest food....

Oh, and BTW.... Jimmy says, A few bloody Mary's helps reduce the carbs too!
But only for women. Does not work for men.

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Tina picked me up an Egg Macmuffin from Micky D's this morning.
Boy, did it hit the spot....."The Belly!"

Barbara101

Barbara101

don't know about that. Tomatoes are high in sugar..

Plus for me,,  Mc D is OUT..I wish she would not bring you junk food...Oh well. Not for me to say...

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

my sister-in law stopped by our house on their way to my parent-in laws' house, so I made some quick brunch for them, corn tortilla sausage muffin

DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH DSCN5270_zpscw5ejcq7

it's so good with a drop of Sriracha sauce

DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH 22_zpsusnaismn

bethk

bethk
Admin

Quick, easy and oh, so cute! Everyone likes 'single serving'!

bethk

bethk
Admin

I couldn't wait to make my butternut squash soup for my lunch today. Dane went to see a movie so I didn't have to hear him say, "Ewwwww !" (as if that would have bothered me....).

When I went to the pantry to get the package of pumpkin seeds I realized they were still in the shell. Now, that is "Ewwwwww!" So, plan B ~ a sprinkle of toasted almonds. Perfect.

DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH IMG_20151215_121442583_2

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Just sat down to a Egg McMuffin made with egg cheese and sausage links cut in half, on a Thomas' Whole Grain English muffin. Lots of black pepper, and buttered top so it drips.
Finger lickin good.

Barbara101

Barbara101

DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH Kings%20post4

Great great piece of fruitcake..Thrilled I can eat it..

17DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH Empty Re: DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:06 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH Sprouts%20omelet

Omelet with apples..

NormM

NormM

We had our Christmas dinner at lunch time today. Dessert will be later: Cherries Jubilee without the jubilee (no brandy)

DECEMBER... BREAKFAST, BRUNCH AND LUNCH DSCN3208_zpsm3avbovr

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Uh! Let's see....
I made yeast raised Belgian waffles for breakfast, and little browned pork sausages.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum