Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am down to ONE cup of coffee....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1  I am down to ONE cup of coffee.... Empty I am down to ONE cup of coffee.... Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:24 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Issues with more then one.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

I want a new maker and Kcups or one cup makers are Not great.. The coffee kcups are a waste of money..WAY overpriced..Not buying into that..

My maker is working still after 5years but the coffee is not coming out great anymore... PIA to clean the pot..

This maker has lasted longer then any maker I have ever had..Brew Central..

That said, I have been looking to replace it.. Been reading the reviews and so many folks give really bad ones...IDK>>> sigh...

Some great sales coming up... tongue

2  I am down to ONE cup of coffee.... Empty Re: I am down to ONE cup of coffee.... Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:04 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

There are some inexpensive 'one-cup' or 'single serve' pots out there. They accept either the k-cups OR regular ground coffee.

Personally, I think the water or coffee has more of an impact on the taste than the coffee maker ~ JMO.

And I think the coffee makers make changes from time to time. I usually use 8 O'Clock ground for my coffeemaker and once in a while it tastes awful. It could be our 'city water' but, who knows. It also could be my taster.....once in a while my mouth goes on the fritz! LOL

3  I am down to ONE cup of coffee.... Empty Re: I am down to ONE cup of coffee.... Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:14 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

I have a BUNN single cup and you add the water each time. HUGE noise level..Plus it spits and runs over and then the same amount of coffee (1 huge scoop) only makes a not to top mug.the same amount of coffee in my maker makes a HUGE mug full..

Then the clean up PIA.. Plummer said no coffee grounds in the disposer.No rice..No grease..No stingy veggies aka celery..

When I use paper filter I lift the whole thing out and dump.. lol.

Of course DS has one with bunch of crap on it,ONLY takes 2.0 kcups.$$$$$ Have to buy water filters cuz if you do not the water gets funky..PIA to clean but it does tell you when lol lol...

I am just to dang picky..

4  I am down to ONE cup of coffee.... Empty Re: I am down to ONE cup of coffee.... Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:17 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Personally, I think the water or coffee has more of an impact on the taste than the coffee maker ~ JMO.

Oh I can tell you I have used bunch of makers and some make terrible coffee..   I am down to ONE cup of coffee.... 411572088

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum