Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just one mug of coffee.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just one mug of coffee. Empty Just one mug of coffee. Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Got up to feeling really bad .I knew it was BG. Weak,hot,shaky. Sure nuf.Low for me at 69.I am high in the AM upwards of 150.

I have no sugar drinks or anything in the house.I made a mug of coffee with truvia & H&H. Decided to wait it out. Within 10 minutes it went to 110 lol.

Coffee does raise your sugar...

2Just one mug of coffee. Empty Re: Just one mug of coffee. Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:44 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

only you would know that....

who'd a thunk??? coffee?

3Just one mug of coffee. Empty Re: Just one mug of coffee. Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Tea too I told little Ms Tina mommy! + she uses a overflowing tsp. of honey in her tea!
I think she is borderline diabedic? Wait...let me go fetch her blood report from 2 months ago!................................Nope! I guess she is OK... her Glucose = 83 The nurse said it is borderline!
I SAY NO WAY! That is less than 90, so that should be fair.
Her AiC or is it A1C?... is 5.5 and it should be between 4.2 and 6.3! according to this report.
So good! She appears to be ok! ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum