Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post removed?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post removed? Empty Post removed? Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

I posted a link to a funny video that I didn't think could be offensive to anyone. Did it get removed or did I mess up when posting it?

2Post removed? Empty Re: Post removed? Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I did not see it...

3Post removed? Empty Re: Post removed? Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Ok. I will try and post it again. I can't imagine it being offensive to anyone and I hope it gives everyone a good chuckle.

4Post removed? Empty Funny video Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

5Post removed? Empty Re: Post removed? Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:52 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Neither of us deleted a post....must have been a glitch.

I saw that on facebook....cute.

6Post removed? Empty Re: Post removed? Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:42 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

There was nothing out of line on that cute video....EXCEPT!!!!!!

Doing all that Exercise.... That is something we do not watch. Now the beverage drinking and the relaxing...that's more like it! L O L

I remember Mom watching Jack LaLane on TV. Dad would sit and bite his tongue when Mom would say,"See See...You can do that!!"
Dad would say," I would, if that S O A B would lift and carry a 300 pound cast iron tub up two flights of stairs with me!" He said," Those guy's are all muscle and No Strength!"

7Post removed? Empty Re: Post removed? Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:00 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Uncle Jimmy wrote:I remember Mom watching Jack LaLane on TV. Dad would sit and bite his tongue when Mom would say,"See See...You can do that!!"
Dad would say," I would, if that S O A B would lift and carry a 300 pound cast iron tub up two flights of stairs with me!" He said," Those guy's are all muscle and No Strength!"

This CRACKED ME UP, Jimmy! Your father sounds just like you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum