Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share lottery win ???

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Share lottery win ??? Empty Share lottery win ??? Thu May 16, 2013 7:26 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

OK, my good friends, I purchased TWO (2) tickets for the Florida Power Ball Lottery on Saturday, May 18th.

It's got an estimated pay out of $550 Million....that's right,

FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY M*I*L*L*I*O*N DOLLARS....probably only $275M cash option.....

If I disappear off the face of the earth on Sunday morning, just smile and think good thoughts about me. Dane and I will send post cards via a very slow boat to let you all know we're fine.

LOL ~ beth

2Share lottery win ??? Empty Re: Share lottery win ??? Fri May 17, 2013 6:34 am

cookingirl

cookingirl

Beth, remember your friends! Share lottery win ??? 3561122519 Share lottery win ??? 911454047

3Share lottery win ??? Empty Re: Share lottery win ??? Fri May 17, 2013 11:34 am

NormM

NormM

With share lottery win?, as the heading, I thought the conversation might go

Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!

How should I pack? For the mountains or beach?

I don't care, just be packed and out of the house by the time I get there.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

4Share lottery win ??? Empty Re: Share lottery win ??? Fri May 17, 2013 11:38 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Share lottery win ??? 2876911673 and that would be me saying that. Oh wait I did do that . Share lottery win ??? 3447731902

5Share lottery win ??? Empty Re: Share lottery win ??? Fri May 17, 2013 12:36 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

NormM wrote:With share lottery win?, as the heading, I thought the conversation might go

Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!

How should I pack? For the mountains or beach?

I don't care, just be packed and out of the house by the time I get there.

Gee, I never thought of it that way ~ but now that you mention it....

Oh, I couldn't send him away....

With that much $$ I want him to go crazy watching me spend it as fast as I can!

(we have always talked and analyzed and reconsidered every major purchase for the last 45 years....just once I want to come home and say, "oh, by the way, I just bought a new beach house for when this house needs to be cleaned...." lol)

6Share lottery win ??? Empty Re: Share lottery win ??? Fri May 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

Beth.. all the best luck for you to win the lottery.. you know where I live, right? bounce Share lottery win ??? 3267860543

7Share lottery win ??? Empty Re: Share lottery win ??? Sun May 19, 2013 7:35 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Well, I hope you didn't get your hopes up too high for a share of the winnings....

I'm going to be selfish and not share my lottery winnings ~ (so sad) Crying or Very sad

On the bright side, I came close! At least living in the state where the winning ticket was sold....Florida

I bought my ticket at a Publix Grocery Store....

But I spent $10 on the ticket (5 chances) and one of the plays had 1-number and the PowerBall number....

BIG payback ~~~~~ $4.00

sure am glad I didn't spend more! LOL

(but that $10 did allow for some dreaming and happy anticipation of "what if?" ~ so it's not all bad. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum