Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Pringles Flavors

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Pringles Flavors Empty New Pringles Flavors Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:35 am

JanaAZ

I do a lot of product reviews and I received samples of the new Pringles flavors to try. They sounded great -- cinnamon/sugar and pecan pie. I had visions of making my potato chip cookies with them. Alas, there was such a strong, unpleasant aftertaste that I'm just going to toss them. I'd pass on them if you see them at your store.

2New Pringles Flavors Empty Re: New Pringles Flavors Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:18 pm

NormM

NormM

It seems some foods are flavored with different sources than before. At the soda fountain where I worked in high school and college, drinks were flavored with extract syrups. Now I think they are using oils. Lime coke is one of my favorites but the one Coke makes is nasty. Too sharp.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

3New Pringles Flavors Empty Re: New Pringles Flavors Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:34 pm

JanaAZ

Not even sure it's flavored with oils....it just seems like such a chemical taste.

Funny, but DH loves lime Coke.

4New Pringles Flavors Empty Re: New Pringles Flavors Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:33 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I'm not a fan of much of anything that's "flavored" ~ I like tortilla chips IF they are just the original, corn/salt flavor. I like potato chips if they are just potato/salt.

I don't drink sodas - but I do, however, really appreciate the pepper flavored Absolute vodka. I wonder why that flavor is acceptable to me when so many others aren't???

5New Pringles Flavors Empty Re: New Pringles Flavors Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:43 pm

JanaAZ

bethk wrote:I'm not a fan of much of anything that's "flavored" ~ I like tortilla chips IF they are just the original, corn/salt flavor.  I like potato chips if they are just potato/salt.  

I don't drink sodas - but I do, however, really appreciate the pepper flavored Absolute vodka.  I wonder why that flavor is acceptable to me when so many others aren't???
That's easy, Beth. The pepper kills any off flavors in the vodka. Very Happy 

6New Pringles Flavors Empty Re: New Pringles Flavors Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:01 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Tina buys all the junk (some good) stuff to try.
I don' like onion / garlic / ranch / flavored anything.

I like just plain chips with salt. etc.
Now Tina was on a kick for those potato chips with ketchup flavor. Also the pepper one.
She likes cheese powder on her popcorn too!

If I want flavor, I will dip into it; like onion or garlic dip.

The worst taste, is mustard flavored pretzels. Yuck!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum