Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Empty Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Thu May 09, 2013 3:23 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

Ok, my buddies-----

Reminder---you all need to approve the friend request which I sent each and everyone of you!!!!!

I am feeling friendless Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! 1297124391 ~~~except for Barb Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! 3447731902

Seriously, I got a friend request from crybaby and I ignored it by accident....I am so bad... Sad

2Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Empty Re: Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Thu May 09, 2013 3:41 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Gosh, I think that's something I disabled in my profile because I've never understood what it was all about.

I'm naive enough to think EVERYONE is my friend!

lol

3Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Empty Re: Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Thu May 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

bethk wrote:Gosh, I think that's something I disabled in my profile because I've never understood what it was all about.

I'm naive enough to think EVERYONE is my friend!

lol

I don't do Facebook so I thought perhaps I had to do friend requests! So far, I like everyone on this forum. I went back again yesterday to the old forum and the all over tone of this place already is soo much nicer. Just saying.

4Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Empty Re: Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Wed May 15, 2013 12:24 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

I am not a Friend of anybody's on this forum! ..... because...

IM Your Uncle Jimmy. Thats way way better than friends! Laughing [b]

5Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Empty Re: Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Wed May 15, 2013 6:30 am

cookingirl

cookingirl

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:I am not a Friend of anybody's on this forum! ..... because...

IM Your Uncle Jimmy. Thats way way better than friends! Laughing [b]

[color=indigo][You are so right, Uncle Jimmy!!!!! I am your niece!!!!!! /color]

6Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Empty Re: Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Wed May 15, 2013 12:55 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

And what's cool about that, Cookingirl, is since he's everyone's uncle he'll unlock the door when we come knockin' at mealtime! YUM!

The vent is on so you can tell when there's a big pot of sauce on the stove!

7Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Empty Re: Friend request--PEOPLE!!!!! Wed May 15, 2013 4:51 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Check under your beds, and in your refrigerators, You never know if Uncle Chucky Jimmy is Lurking Around!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum