Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vent... anyone else??

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vent... anyone else?? Empty Vent... anyone else?? Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:42 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

first thing,I would love a baking center.I have to carry that heavy mixer around.
Then I have to find all the stuff in cabinets.I try to keep all the baking stuff in one place but I keep my flours in the fridge or freezer.Takes me awhile to get ready to make something.Then put it all away.Sometimes I am so fed up I toss it here Crying or Very sad there & yonder..

Then the mixer with the small area to dump in your stuff. That is a huge issue with me.Nothing works that does not cause mess & time.

My old sunbeam did not do that,wish to heck I kept it.I am not about to buy a another stand mixer.No 

2Vent... anyone else?? Empty Re: Vent... anyone else?? Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:19 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

I've solved the problem by resolving not to bake.....

3Vent... anyone else?? Empty Re: Vent... anyone else?? Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:12 pm

NormM

NormM

If the KA is making a mess because it is starting to fast, there is a screw in the back (you have to take off the housing) that will slow the start speed down... It can be regulated.

When the kids built the extra counter space and cabinets, the mixer and baking stuff is all there so I sort of do have a baking center. Cassie uses it more than I do.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

4Vent... anyone else?? Empty Re: Vent... anyone else?? Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:27 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

I always wanted a KA stand mixer but I never did get one as I don't have a place to keep it and just the thought of moving that puppy every time I wanted to use it makes my back hurt!

Plus, I'm not much of a baker but I think I might like it a bit more if I had the KA (stupid grin)!!

5Vent... anyone else?? Empty Re: Vent... anyone else?? Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:30 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

Crybaby wrote:I always wanted a KA stand mixer but I never did get one as I don't have a place to keep it and just the thought of moving that puppy every time I wanted to use it makes my back hurt!

Plus, I'm not much of a baker but I think I might like it a bit more if I had the KA (stupid grin)!!

Hi, Crybaby, Smile
I just wanted you to know that I've been trying to send you a PM for two days, but it just sits there in my outbox and doesn't go anywhere! So, I copied my message to email, and sent it to you that way. I hope you get it! I'm only posting this info here because it's the last place on this board you've been recently, so I'm hoping you'll see it. Best to you - MG

6Vent... anyone else?? Empty Re: Vent... anyone else?? Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:11 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

muzicgirl wrote:
Crybaby wrote:I always wanted a KA stand mixer but I never did get one as I don't have a place to keep it and just the thought of moving that puppy every time I wanted to use it makes my back hurt!

Hi, Crybaby, Smile
I just wanted you to know that I've been trying to send you a PM for two days, but it just sits there in my outbox and doesn't go anywhere! So, I copied my message to email, and sent it to you that way. I hope you get it! I'm only posting this info here because it's the last place on this board you've been recently, so I'm hoping you'll see it. Best to you - MG
As you'll see, I got your PM this evening. Haven't logged in for a couple of days...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum