Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

some days are just best to forget.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1some days are just best to forget. Empty some days are just best to forget. Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

or just say to hell with it & take a nap & watch stupid stuff on TV..Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Maybe it is because I don't feel good or I just have a senior moment all day.

Found out I left door unlocked.

Poured the water in the filter,with no coffee in it.

stepped in the puppers water bowl & had wet slippers & floor.

One of the darling puppers pooped in my office.

Vacuum is still needing to put back together & I almost fell down tripping over it.

Get another pot going,Dishwasher was not run, so I had to use a black mug.. black coffee in a black mug means overflow...mess..

Needed to pick up meds,I do that.Leave. I get home & thought oh ghezz I needed milk,butter,oil,veggies.. screw it ..not going back out.

DS sent me GC from Amazon..yippie...I decided to finally buy a not needed,not sure i even wanted one ,,,Kindle..I looked & looked & looked some more for a 3G.with TTS. ah ha found one.. Buy it . Get the confirm.. It is NOT 3g Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad some days are just best to forget. 2787578702 Dang it all..

I may just send it back or keep the dang thing & have to sit in MC.D to work the dang thing.Evil or Very Mad Been pissed all day over that stupid move.

Opened the cab under the sink bunch of jars fell out.. chit. just left them lol lol.

Not going to grill ,,I might blow myself up. some days are just best to forget. 2855670339 

2some days are just best to forget. Empty Re: some days are just best to forget. Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:43 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I vote for just getting into bed and pulling the sheet up over your head....

tomorrow HAS to be better.

(unless, of course, Maggie decides to start barking at a shadow at 3 a.m.)

good luck!

3some days are just best to forget. Empty Re: some days are just best to forget. Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

bethk wrote:I vote for just getting into bed and pulling the sheet up over your head....

tomorrow HAS to be better.

(unless, of course, Maggie decides to start barking at a shadow at 3 a.m.)

good luck!

OMG.. she has done that for the past 3 nights.some days are just best to forget. 1562938848 I see nothing . I hear nothing.confused 

4some days are just best to forget. Empty Re: some days are just best to forget. Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:15 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

DUCT TAPE......

that's all I'm gonna suggest.

Fixes everything.

5some days are just best to forget. Empty Re: some days are just best to forget. Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:19 am

thesweetestpea

thesweetestpea

I had a day like that a couple days ago and I was throwing out bad words every 5 minutes it seemed. some days are just best to forget. 1450907917  I'm not a patient person yet my hubs has the patience of Job, I don't know how he stands it. I agree with Beth that when it gets that bad, cover up your head.

6some days are just best to forget. Empty Re: some days are just best to forget. Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:01 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Well I certainly hope YOU are feeling better this morning, Barb.....

I awoke with a start at 4:15 am and was unable to fall back to sleep. Got up. Checked to see who was up here (missed Pea by a couple hours....), washed the dishes I didn't take care of yesterday, read until my eyes started to burn....finally dozed off for about 45 minutes.

I'll be crazy tired later but no sleep will come, I'm sure.

7some days are just best to forget. Empty Re: some days are just best to forget. Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:14 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

yes I do feel better.When I don't feel right,the first thing I do is check my bloodG.When that is good I relax. I have had some really low lows.Doc said to add more carbs,that seems to work out.

Yeah Maggie has a habit now of barking at something only she hears .Gal next door has her sister living with & man she is the noisy one. Slams the door bang bang bang,weird thing is I only hear it when I am my bedroom.ODD.Maybe it is her that Maggie May hears IDK..

I get up 2 times for bathroom & most of the time can go back to sleep.Then Maggie or the cat seems to think well she is up so she can feed me.cat  naps are good Sleep 

8some days are just best to forget. Empty Re: some days are just best to forget. Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:26 am

thesweetestpea

thesweetestpea

Barb you may have an animal outside that you can't see or hear but Miss Maggie does. At that time of night (morning?) it could be a raccoon or possum or skunk. My dog does his "bedroom bark" when we are in the bedroom, like he is whispering. When he is out in the rest of the house, he sounds like a huge dog and he can really be fierce. César Milan said not to yell at them when they are barking like mad because your are feeding the energy with like energy. I just tell him "that's enough, thank you for telling me" and that can calm him down. He's doing his job but when it's a delivery person, forget it, he's in a blind rage.

9some days are just best to forget. Empty Re: some days are just best to forget. Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:33 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

that could be it. I know if I don't bring the grease pan from my weber q in, something licks it clean scratch geek lol! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum